Thai Population Dominated By Females!

junki3korean

I bet if Jingythingy did a poll, he would find that 90% of TV members would jump at the chance to be dominated by Thai females.

Snookums, I am sure you are right, which is why there will be no such poll coming from moi. Let's not do a poll and say we did, kay?

Good idea, knowing your preferred demographic, you probably wouldn't like the results of this poll and call it a dud.

If I agree with your twisted personal insults, will you shut up?

Now now, don't go painting yourself into a corned JT.

Didnt look like that when i had a night on the tiles in Jomtien,as we started in the complex and as i havent been for a good while,was just shocked at the change

JING,my friend,this is not sexist racist or anything that certain people on here may accuse me of,but do you feel the same when you walk past ladies of the bars,who shout and try to get you in the bar.I felt sick to the stomach,and if you feel the same about women i truly understand.

I assume you not what i am talking about as i dont want to be jumped on yet again by certain people,for not typing correctly as to how i feel about the subject

Live and let live

Didnt look like that when i had a night on the tiles in Jomtien,as we started in the complex and as i havent been for a good while,was just shocked at the change

JING,my friend,this is not sexist racist or anything that certain people on here may accuse me of,but do you feel the same when you walk past ladies of the bars,who shout and try to get you in the bar.I felt sick to the stomach,and if you feel the same about women i truly understand.

I assume you not what i am talking about as i dont want to be jumped on yet again by certain people,for not typing correctly as to how i feel about the subject

Live and let live

I just ignore them. I zone them out. They don't make me sick. They don't make me anything. I think it is kind of sick if being approached by men make you sick though.

I bet if Jingythingy did a poll, he would find that 90% of TV members would jump at the chance to be dominated by Thai females.

Snookums, I am sure you are right, which is why there will be no such poll coming from moi. Let's not do a poll and say we did, kay?

Good idea, knowing your preferred demographic, you probably wouldn't like the results of this poll and call it a dud.

If I agree with your twisted personal insults, will you shut up?

One can only hope JT, one can only hope :)

Jingthing said -- If I agree with your twisted personal insults, will you shut up?

Now now, don't go painting yourself into a corned JT.

Oh great! I will take that as a YES! Lets get this out there here and now, once and for all, and I don't wish to hear another word from you about this EVER.

It is true. I work for gay.com and David Geffin on a global pro gay recruiting campaign. It is called Operation Hoover Freedom after the late great closeted American FBI chief J. Edgar Hoover. My primary territory is Thailand. For this, I am paid a million dollars a year plus a generous commission for each new recruit. Under my contract, I cannot disclose the amount of commission for each new recruit. I am permitted to SHARE my recruit commissions with the recruits themselves, so if this proposal interests you, Bkkjames, be sure to PM me at your earliest convenience. So your charges are just the tip of the iceberg. You are a very smart man. You sniffed me out. What more can I say?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Geffen

Edited by Jingthing

Live and let live

I just ignore them. I zone them out. They don't make me sick. They don't make me anything. I think it is kind of sick if being approached by men make you sick though.

we all have different tolerance levels and i dont like guys approaching me asking if i like certain sex acts and dressing with tight pants and a cucumber stuffed down.Does that make snse jing or not,as i dont know any straight guys would would accept/like that

we all have different tolerance levels and i dont like guys approaching me asking if i like certain sex acts and dressing with tight pants and a cucumber stuffed down.Does that make snse jing or not,as i dont know any straight guys would would accept/like that

I don't like it either. Just ignore. Anyone who lives in Pattaya a long time knows the only way to cope is to learn how to IGNORE annoyances. They are everywhere here.

actually a very large majority of thai men between the ages of 20+ up to about 40 are working over seas as migrant workers which is why u see so many more females in the villages, and not the males apart from young kids and old men...

The number of Thai males working overseas does not even remotely approach a very large majority, or a majority of any kind, among males 20-40. The number as a percent of the population is very small. Thai males from the villages are overwhelmingly working in Thailand. There are millions working in factories in central Thailand.

actually a very large majority of thai men between the ages of 20+ up to about 40 are working over seas as migrant workers which is why u see so many more females in the villages, and not the males apart from young kids and old men...

The number of Thai males working overseas does not even remotely approach a very large majority, or a majority of any kind, among males 20-40. The number as a percent of the population is very small. Thai males from the villages are overwhelmingly working in Thailand. There are millions working in factories in central Thailand.

not to mention every construction site.

A lot of those guys are not Thai.

A lot of those guys are not Thai.

sorry, you must be right - I forgot the north east was annexed by Laos.

I don't like it either. Just ignore. Anyone who lives in Pattaya a long time knows the only way to cope is to learn how to IGNORE annoyances. They are everywhere here.

fair comment as i dont like women grabbing me all the time.We did ignore mainly because we walked much faster lol

Talking Burmese and Cambodians. Here in Pattaya I get the impression the majority of workers on the construction sites are Burmese, but I could be wrong.

I have heard from a few people that working permits are given because not enough thai workers,due to laziness.Dont know if true but thats what i have heard.

(and the leather clad admin rushes in to rescue JT) :D

Its all a conspiracy to oppress the white straight men! :D

Life must be very hard indeed for you. Where may I send a check? :)

Who knew Jamie was so sensitive?

Talking Burmese and Cambodians. Here in Pattaya I get the impression the majority of workers on the construction sites are Burmese, but I could be wrong.

I have heard from a few people that working permits are given because not enough thai workers,due to laziness.Dont know if true but thats what i have heard.

I think it is because the Burmese are much cheaper and have ZERO rights. Sometimes they are never paid at all.

I think it is because the Burmese are much cheaper and have ZERO rights. Sometimes they are never paid at all.

That happens to thai workers too,but i agree burmese workers have no rights