Birth Control Pills

ravenob832

Depends on where you are coming from. If you are in Australia, you can ask your dr for a script that can be done for a whole years worth of pills. This is really cheap compared to the usual price.

You can buy many pills over the counter here. Diane is available, and many triphasil ones are too. Many brand names may differ from what you have at home.

In order to not upset your system, why not just get a years worth anyway when you come over?

It does indeed depend on where you come from, bc pills are cheap and widely available in Thailand, over the counter. If you are from the US it is far far cheaper to buy your pills in Thailand than in the US. I buy an expensive brand and I pay 185 baht a month for mine ($4.60 US as opposed to more than $20 US at home). Cheaper kinds can be had for as low as 40 baht a month. And if you just type in the ingredient list in Google it should give you alternative brand names, or go to a pharmacy and show him/her your package from home and they should have the alternative brand here.

It does indeed depend on where you come from, bc pills are cheap and widely available in Thailand, over the counter. If you are from the US it is far far cheaper to buy your pills in Thailand than in the US. I buy an expensive brand and I pay 185 baht a month for mine ($4.60 US as opposed to more than $20 US at home). Cheaper kinds can be had for as low as 40 baht a month. And if you just type in the ingredient list in Google it should give you alternative brand names, or go to a pharmacy and show him/her your package from home and they should have the alternative brand here.

not all bc pills are available here, but all common ones (sometimes under a different brand name). Cheap and OTC.