Cat Cdma Faster?

yoon01

I have noticed that every monday CAT CDMA is performing very badly. Then, later in the day, the speed is up from before. The latest result:

678791598.png.

678799120.png

I did notice that sometimes the test didn't work. I have been pretty happy with CAT CDMA the last few months...

you are using a test model that will provide altered results. The only possible way to really test CDMA is with a unit that will allow for consideration of the multi signal tec. It is sort of like testing and apples for sugar content using a test that deletes that adverse affect of high acid content in an orange. Look, everyplace in the world is plagued with porting numbers from GSM to CDMA and visa versa techs due to the differance in load and tech methiod. One of the issues here is time passing thru the switch, the normal GSM ping isn't recogninzed by the switch issues using CDMA. To clear the air in a non tech way let me just point out that the government has now given another 90 days for all carriers to move to porting all number GSM v CDMA. It won't be enough as the only people who know about this are really in military areans. Blackberry will be a total clusters F#$% and wait till they try to pass SMS over the ported system. It will be even worse for those who move to CDMA in BKK area and get a "send me money now message" from Issan. Who knows, possibly people will be jumjping of the Siam BTS station due to failed love when it was merely an incompatable 3e switch that hasn't been modified or is of an older non US version that needs a total rebuild to handle the volume of CDMA. Remember that SMS eats more bandwith but CDMA is designed specifically to allow for better service! If anybody knows the issues with alot of start up mobile companies in the U.S. they are renting 3E switch time from AT&T who were basically put out of the land line/long distance business by GSM.. Ha Ha, now people build a system that relys on broad band tec. If you missed all this stuff here is what I told some U.S. Congressman who can't do e-mail. You just built a very high speed mass transit system but it requires the tires to be changed every 10 min.

Me, I'm using a Moto V3i, made for Thailand, Dtac GSM. When Thailand goes to all CDMA ( Thaksins daughter will be PM then, If I'm not dead I'll just flash my mobile, copy the simm card so I have both GSM card and CDMA mobile so I can call on whatever system is working that day in that region. BTW, if you don;t know that CDMA

doesn;t used simm cards go to Issa and get married to the first girl waiting for a bus to Bangkok!

If you think this is not alot of help you should have converted a few US based networks to interface with two different animals. BTW, you can forget about sending pics for a long time... such small files will onlyh work you can't even see your tilac shaved! One more thing.... I don;t care what anybody days the CDMA works alot better with its own tower. Now I vote CAT at the mobile for the future cause they have lots of towers for their CDMA Net, which I love. BTW, If someone will get me the code for the CAT CDMA phone I have some blackberry phones from a few U.S. based CDMA op companies that I could convert in about 30 min! You all do now that the manuactures set the phones and there isn't anything to unlock like GSM.

And please use caps CDMA. It is four seperate words!

you are using a test model that will provide altered results. The only possible way to really test CDMA is with a unit that will allow for consideration of the multi signal tec. It is sort of like testing and apples for sugar content using a test that deletes that adverse affect of high acid content in an orange. Look, everyplace in the world is plagued with porting numbers from GSM to CDMA and visa versa techs due to the differance in load and tech methiod. One of the issues here is time passing thru the switch, the normal GSM ping isn't recogninzed by the switch issues using CDMA. To clear the air in a non tech way let me just point out that the government has now given another 90 days for all carriers to move to porting all number GSM v CDMA. It won't be enough as the only people who know about this are really in military areans. Blackberry will be a total clusters F#$% and wait till they try to pass SMS over the ported system. It will be even worse for those who move to CDMA in BKK area and get a "send me money now message" from Issan. Who knows, possibly people will be jumjping of the Siam BTS station due to failed love when it was merely an incompatable 3e switch that hasn't been modified or is of an older non US version that needs a total rebuild to handle the volume of CDMA. Remember that SMS eats more bandwith but CDMA is designed specifically to allow for better service! If anybody knows the issues with alot of start up mobile companies in the U.S. they are renting 3E switch time from AT&T who were basically put out of the land line/long distance business by GSM.. Ha Ha, now people build a system that relys on broad band tec. If you missed all this stuff here is what I told some U.S. Congressman who can't do e-mail. You just built a very high speed mass transit system but it requires the tires to be changed every 10 min.

Me, I'm using a Moto V3i, made for Thailand, Dtac GSM. When Thailand goes to all CDMA ( Thaksins daughter will be PM then, If I'm not dead I'll just flash my mobile, copy the simm card so I have both GSM card and CDMA mobile so I can call on whatever system is working that day in that region. BTW, if you don;t know that CDMA

doesn;t used simm cards go to Issa and get married to the first girl waiting for a bus to Bangkok!

If you think this is not alot of help you should have converted a few US based networks to interface with two different animals. BTW, you can forget about sending pics for a long time... such small files will onlyh work you can't even see your tilac shaved! One more thing.... I don;t care what anybody days the CDMA works alot better with its own tower. Now I vote CAT at the mobile for the future cause they have lots of towers for their CDMA Net, which I love. BTW, If someone will get me the code for the CAT CDMA phone I have some blackberry phones from a few U.S. based CDMA op companies that I could convert in about 30 min! You all do now that the manuactures set the phones and there isn't anything to unlock like GSM.

I didn't mean to get you angry.... Speed's up so you can send lot's of love to Isaan... And I do have my own tower, by the way. Kiewlom, Pangmapha. Kind regards

What??

Does this mean that Cat CDMA speeds have not increased?

Edited by OriginalPoster

What??

Indeed!