Loading Pictures

Thaicoon

Hi Guys,

When loading pictures on the gallery, some load ok, no problem, others load as a black square, then cannot delete, you have to delete the whole album, how can you delete one picture, as these bad ones take up space and look bad on the gallery, advise please.

Not really sure, all i am doing is loading the pics from my pics on computer, some ok others turn out black, i am going to delete the whole album as they look terrible, maybe i should zip the files and see if that works. thanks Ajarn....

This is the message i am getting when trying to delete the Black Pictures.

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available.

Thanks george, Not to worry i have loaded some of my pics onto the members photo gallery, i have registered, thats a lot better, and may get some votes, thanks George, still a brill site.......Ian...

Edited by Thaicoon

Stop press, apparently our very own george has plied his magic and now any member with an album can delete his/her own photos/comments. No need to PM a mod.

Well done george. :o

Stop press, apparently our very own george has plied his magic and now any member with an album can delete his/her own photos/comments. No need to PM a mod.

Well done george.  :D

Great news... thanks George. :o

Now, back to my unanswered question...

Anyone know how the BulkUpload feature of the Gallery works?