Newbie Advice - Finding Somewhere To Stay...

properperson

If you are a newbie and are looking for somewhere to stay that ticks all the right boxes, may i suggest:

The Pig and Whistle, in Soi 7

Right in the middle of the action and only a few mins walk to Walking Steeet.

Nice, modern, spacious, clean en suite rooms with aircon, fridge, English TV (Sky News etc), from 700b a night

Discreet rear entrance and no supliments for bringing anyone back to your room ;0)- They know the score !

AND the best British tucker you've ever tasted - they say in their advertising blerb "food like yer Mam used to make", and they ain't wrong.

Their Full English breakfast will put most to shame and Sunday lunch is to die for.

They have their own butchery department making sausages, pies, burgers, cure bacon/gamon, hang steaks, home made gravy etc.

A real "Diamond in the rough"

http://www.pigandwhistlepattaya.com/

Do you know what "Diamond in the rough" means? Not much of a compliment for a place that you're trying to compliment. Maybe the place has a long ways to go to be decent and you really meant it?

What does 'diamond in the rough' mean?

http://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/a-diamo...-the-rough.html

ROFL.... this probably sums up the average Pattaya punter. Or am I profiling again?

Edited by NanLaew

2 topics started by the same person extolling the virtues of the P&W - a vested interest perhaps?

I noticed that but believe the OP is just being over overenthusiastic.

2 topics started by the same person extolling the virtues of the P&W - a vested interest perhaps?

I noticed that but believe the OP is just being over overenthusiastic.

Def a business interest and not enthusiastic. Hard to be enthusiastic about rooms that have a very very tired, saggy bed. Ceiling air conditioning that leaks water (very annoying if you get a room with the bed under the air con) and dont even think about sleeping in the first floor rooms unless you want to get woken up by the noisy kitchen and even nosier staff at silly o clock in the morning!