Where Can I Drop Off Clothes I Want To Donate?

JerryO

Any poor plastic collector will have them,unless you live in a condo.I know a few farangs on their <deleted> who might want them lol

And what has living in a condo got to do with it :)

Good afternoon misery

these people empty your dustbins so logic say they dont come up to your loom and collect stuff,and if they collect plastic at the bottom of the condo,chances are you wont see them khoa jai

I never get the opportunity to give clothing away to any of the beggers or a charity

As the wife's family come down for a visit, then they clean me out of the wardrobe.

Kind of gets on me tits when i see her brothers walking around my place with my shirts and shorts on

drinking my beer as well. :D

Wouldn't mind if her sister took my underwear or did a swap . :)

Fat chance. :D

O well TIT.

Edited by plasticpig

Any poor plastic collector will have them,unless you live in a condo.I know a few farangs on their <deleted> who might want them lol

And what has living in a condo got to do with it :)

Good afternoon misery

these people empty your dustbins so logic say they dont come up to your loom and collect stuff,and if they collect plastic at the bottom of the condo,chances are you wont see them khoa jai

siggie2 some folks aren't TOO lazy to take recyclables down to the ground floor and ensure they find a good home (the missus insists on washing old clothes before we leave them out the back)

yeah, Reading through some of your older posts I would expect you do know and hang out with plenty of Farangs on there <deleted>. Do you drink Leo beer with them on the steps of 7-Eleven?