Thai Man In Serious Condition After Encounter With Transsexual At Local Discotheque

Rimmer

In the early hours of Wednesday Morning, Khun Supar aged 37 made a Police Report regarding a serious assault of her older brother which had occurred earlier in the night. She explained that her brother, Khun Nigon aged 26, who is currently in a serious condition in Hospital, had spent the evening at Hollywood Discotheque which is located in North Pattaya, where he met a woman and decided to invite her back to his room at the Garden Sea View Hotel in Naklua. When the pair arrived, Khun Nigon realized that the woman was in fact a transsexual and ordered the man out of his room. Some time later, the man re-appeared with five other friends and proceeded to assault Khun Nigon who sustained broken arms, two broken fingers, a dislocated shoulder and both of his knee-caps had been dislocated. Details of the incident were lodged with Police Lieutenant Colonel Pumipat at Pattaya Police Station who will do his best to locate the attackers who could face charges of attempted murder when caught.

www.pattayaone.net

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

2010-01-13

post-22250-1263387491_thumb.jpg

post-22250-1263387505_thumb.jpg

I do believe that if you do mistake A katoy "ladyboy" for A woman ,the best thing to do is probably treat him somewhat like A woman.I mean not go thru the deed but be nice and give him some baht as you would do qa woman.

I knw your going to say this subjects CLOSED.I'm just trying to help my fellow man out.

...proceeded to assault Khun Nigon who sustained broken arms, two broken fingers, a dislocated shoulder and both of his knee-caps had been dislocated.

That is one heck of a beating to lay on someone because he spurned the advances.

TheWalkingMan

Edit: Something similar happened in Tokyo... In that case the guy killed the Ladyboy (new half, as they are called in Japan).

Edited by TheWalkingMan

I don't buy the story.

1- the guy was allegedly staying at a hotel in Naklua, probably not with his sister in the same room, yet she was around somewhere... so either they are locals or they have been on some kind of "family holiday"? I don't buy that.

2- a Thai guy not detecting a Katoey... how probable is that... at an age of 37, if I suppose it is the sister that's 26 yo ?

3- letting the Katoey and 5 friends in the room after an argument ??

4- the Garden Sea view isn't exactly a cheap accomodation and probably has security. how could a band of 6 people reach the room ?

Maybe there was some kind of birthday party or some other celebration?