Lost Passport

In the midst of a relationship breakup i have unfortunately been separated from my UK passport with my Non-O visa and entry stamp, and am due to fly back to the UK on Sunday night.

Due to work demands i do have a second UK passport, minus any visa or entry stamp. I have tried contacting the UK Embassy and Barry Kenyon here in Pattaya but all seem to down tools at lunchtime. I have already got a police report.

It seems i will only have tomorrow morning to sort it out, and would appreciate any advice on the following:

• Can Jomtien Honary Consulate (Barry Kenyon) provide the nessecary documentation for Immigration? or should i visit the Brit Embassy in BKK?
  • Can Jomtien Immigration process my second passport for departure? or do i need to go to BKK?

In a nut shell do i need to travel to BKK to sort it out or can Barry/Jomtien help me out?

Cheers.

Can't recall anybody being in the same situation.

Normal procedure is police report, followed by application and issuance of a replacement passport, along with a letter from your embassy requesting immigration to transfer your last entry/extension stamp in your new passport.

Not sure on transferring stamps in an existing second passport.

I'm not sure Barry Kenyon can provide you with the required letter as this is normally issued by embassy along with new passport. Might be possible though.