• Topics

• Latest posts...

1. 1

Has my sex tourist friend found a loop hole?

2. 64

Foreign Tour Operators Flood Phuket, Taking Jobs from Locals

3. 563

Frozen in time: British expats losing out on pensions in Thailand

4. 6

Unsafe at work: Thai experts sound the alarm on Mental Health Day

5. 53

Are Older Men in Thailand Trading Love for Financial Ruin

6. 51

Bangkok Suffers Severe Smog as PM2.5 Levels Soar Amidst Heat Wave

7. 87

Why is Russia such a cesspool?

8. 95

Form 7162 Anybody Received Theirs Yet for 2024?

9. 1

Has my sex tourist friend found a loop hole?

10. 2,667

ICE vs EV, the debate thread

11. 68

Thai Hostages Still Missing a Year After Hamas Attack

12. 563

White Culture

13. 0

Florida Law Enforcement trying to protect the innocent,ain’t easy!

14. 87

Why is Russia such a cesspool?

Mcn Top 100 Motorcycles

RusticCharm

A little while longer on the monster and it could then be an order for a No 1 !!!

Pleased to see the little VFR400 makes it into the top 10, great little bike and on which i had my first taste of Thai roads in Phuket back in the 90's

Whilst on the subject of Thai roads are you going to the BMF at the end of the month?

Edited by thaieagle67

Whilst on the subject of Thai roads are you going to the BMF at the end of the month?
Yeah. Last year we all rode from Thonglor. Terrible traffic down Petchburi Rd but a dozen Duc's arriving en masse was pretty cool. And unlike last year, Ducati Thailand have a stand. Edited by RusticCharm

Yeah. Last year we all rode from Thonglor. Terrible traffic down Petchburi Rd but a dozen Duc's arriving en masse was pretty cool. And unlike last year, Ducati Thailand have a stand.

I talked to Chum today (had to go in, my gas line popped off). Anyway, he sez we'll probably meet at 3pm on that Saturday and ride over / park together...back on topic: I'm surprised the R1 didn't make the top 10 and the 'Busa is only 19. That and 3 of the top 5 are Triumphs (ok, British mag, and they are nice bikes, but 3 out of the top 5 :) ) and the Bonneville is only 48th.

And what is "insurance group 17"? :D Reserved for the 1098, R1 and 'busa

I talked to Chum today (had to go in, my gas line popped off). Anyway, he sez we'll probably meet at 3pm on that Saturday and ride over / park together...back on topic: I'm surprised the R1 didn't make the top 10 and the 'Busa is only 19. That and 3 of the top 5 are Triumphs (ok, British mag, and they are nice bikes, but 3 out of the top 5 :) ) and the Bonneville is only 48th.

And what is "insurance group 17"? :D Reserved for the 1098, R1 and 'busa

But it was No1 in 1981! :D

This is a goofball poll. Alot of the bikes aren't even available in USA (I'm looking at some on the list and going--what is that?). Anyways my CBR1000RR made a respectable 13 on the list (next to the number 12 R1). The Triumphs...what is up with that? Oh yeah, it's a BRITISH poll.

This is a goofball poll. Alot of the bikes aren't even available in USA (I'm looking at some on the list and going--what is that?). Anyways my CBR1000RR made a respectable 13 on the list (next to the number 12 R1). The Triumphs...what is up with that? Oh yeah, it's a BRITISH poll.

I was searching for the right word, starts with 'bull' and ends up with '..it', but goofball will do!

Most of em are available in Oz but it makes no sense to have sports bike, x-roaders and tourers all dumped in together.

Nice to see my current bike at number two on that poll.

Triumph Street Triple R.......I am a Brit after all.

Sadly not in Thailand at the moment , but not far away.

Will break my heart when I have to leave it behind here in Singapore.

Great bike.....probably the best I,ve ever had.