Mobile Phone Repair

petermik

Forget Tuk com. I have had nothing but bad experiences with so called phone experts there.

I use, and reccomend, a man named Dom in the I.T Junction first floor Big C North Pattaya.

Very honest, and knows his phones.

Walk through I.T junction near the back on the left and you will see him (a little chubby with braces on his teeth!), you will see all the phone vendors there taking phones to him for repairs, unlocking etc.

In Tuk Com, I use a shop that is easy to find. As you go up the escalator from the front door, you see a big building support column as you step off the escalator. The shop is straight BEHIND that column, sort of diagonal from you. The lady's name is "L". A tall and thin lady with braces on her teeth. She speak good English and they are very honest. This is my farang friends sister in law. I ONLY go to her for my phone things. If something is not worth repairing, she won't do the work.

If it is a Nokia or a Samsung, take it to the "Factory Store"... Nokia is on Sukhimvit close to Pattaya Klang but not sure where the Samsung store is.

Be aware that Nokia will charge you 1000 baht if you have a non-thai IEMI number. I took my N95 there for a new keypad.

Service charge for foreign IEMI = 1000 baht

Cost of keypad = 150 Baht