5-a-side Football / Futsal -sathorn/silom, Wanna Play?

damaja

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perfect! Cheers guys :)

John 'Brasil' has also said he's coming.

Plus my friend, Tem.

And also Steve.

Of course more still welcome (& needed), so keep em comin.

Edited by damaja

Hello,

I'm unenthusiastic as I reckon Ladprao is gonna be a bastard for me to get to (and I do a fair amount of travel every Sunday anyway so I'm really saying something). However I am willing to give it a bash and see how it goes.

So I guess what I'm rambling around to saying is that I'm in.

Cheers see you later on

Rob

Sorry guys, gotta bail for today. Done my back in. Had a massage earlier but it's still very sore. Nothing to do with bench-pressing kids either!

Really sorry guys, was looking forward to spending an hour in goal!

Please let us know if there is a game planned for midweek.

Yes, sorry, we've got a booking at the Arsenal pitch tomorrow:

at:

17/1 Soi Pridi Banomyong 21, Sukhumvit 71 Rd., Phrakhanong, Bangkok 10110

Telephone: 02-711-1221

Google maps link with directions from Prakhanong BTS: http://bit.ly/bqhnTR

When: Sunday 8th August

Time: 4pm - 6pm

Cost: 1500 bht /hr (200 - 300 bht each)

:header:

Oh, and here's an alternative route from Ekkamai BTS - roughly same by road, but just a tad quicker if you're coming from Siam as it saves u one BTS stop: http://bit.ly/a6E6Fx

Tried to get a booking at Soccerpro (Sathorn) during the week and checked again today, but no availability. Didn't get to the bottom of the 'membership' deal there that Kelvin mentioned might get the price down to a reasonable level either.

Edited by damaja

Hi Everyone,

I would love to take part in this but I doubt I am anywhere near fit enough to take part :redcard2: can I check back in about 3 months when I will be very happy to take part in a kick about? :header:

Thanks

PomPui

Edited by PomPui

Hi Everyone,

I would love to take part in this but I doubt I am anywhere near fit enough to take part :redcard2: can I check back in about 3 months when I will be very happy to take part in a kick about? :header:

Thanks

PomPui

Hi Pompui,

Come down and play, mate. Not everybody is that fit, believe me :whistling: ! It is a great way to get fit and most weeks there are rolling sub's so you can rest when you're

struggling. That's what everybody does!!

Keep intouch

SICA

Ok, excellent!

I think I've got 8 currently interested in playing already:

- Groovetank

- Sure

- JonnyF

- Luang

- Richard_smith237

- EmanuelSWE

- Angustan

- bkksteviejai

+ maybe MrToad? & MSingh (not yet in BKK, but soon?)

So it's looking good for a first play this next week - Just need a couple more and we're on!

I went down to X-Park this evening to check how the bookings board looks and the only day that looks busy is Wednesdays, so...

Anyone unable to make any of these days?:

Sunday (5ish)

Monday (7ish)

Tuesday (7ish).

hi,im also intrsted to join.at the moment i play every other saturday from 4-6pm at charoen raat road near surasak(sathorn).we have 2-3 teams and would like to have more ppl.

at the same time,my self would like to play every week(at least once a week)so if any one has regular matches please let me know,im in.lets burn the extra fat and have some fun ;)

i will be there ...where is the game going to be ?

Ok, excellent!

I think I've got 8 currently interested in playing already:

- Groovetank

- Sure

- JonnyF

- Luang

- Richard_smith237

- EmanuelSWE

- Angustan

- bkksteviejai

+ maybe MrToad? & MSingh (not yet in BKK, but soon?)

So it's looking good for a first play this next week - Just need a couple more and we're on!

I went down to X-Park this evening to check how the bookings board looks and the only day that looks busy is Wednesdays, so...

Anyone unable to make any of these days?:

Sunday (5ish)

Monday (7ish)

Tuesday (7ish).

hi,im also intrsted to join.at the moment i play every other saturday from 4-6pm at charoen raat road near surasak(sathorn).we have 2-3 teams and would like to have more ppl.

at the same time,my self would like to play every week(at least once a week)so if any one has regular matches please let me know,im in.lets burn the extra fat and have some fun ;)

@PomPui & ostrich219 & frenz:

Absolutely! Come along guys. As SICA says, we're a friendly and mixed bunch of guys, and fitness is definitely *not* one of the strengths of our players. Certainly it's not a requirement. All that's needed is the inclination and getting yourself there, so please come and join in asap.

Can you all PM your email & tel. contact info to me (plus your real name) and I'll add you to our contact list.

@ostrich219: I'm sure some of our guys would be interested in joining with your lot for a 2nd game, though I hope it doesn't deplete the numbers coming to our games on Sundays, esp if yours are on Saturdays.

Would be interested to know about the place you play at too - in Sathorn? Is it astro turf with roof & lights? How much is it and whereabouts exactly is it located?

We could even sort out some match ups between our lot and yours... it'd be great if we could chat about it, so will you be able to come down to join in with us tomorrow? [Location/timing etc. below]

For this week, a reminder to all the guys that played last week and an update for those that didn't - we're booked at the Arsenal pitch again, same time:

When: Sunday 15th August

at: Arsenal Soccer School,

See you's there!

Edited by damaja

@PomPui & ostrich219 & frenz:

Absolutely! Come along guys. As SICA says, we're a friendly and mixed bunch of guys, and fitness is definitely *not* one of the strengths of our players. Certainly it's not a requirement. All that's needed is the inclination and getting yourself there, so please come and join in asap.

Can you all PM your email & tel. contact info to me (plus your real name) and I'll add you to our contact list.

@ostrich219: I'm sure some of our guys would be interested in joining with your lot for a 2nd game, though I hope it doesn't deplete the numbers coming to our games on Sundays, esp if yours are on Saturdays.

Would be interested to know about the place you play at too - in Sathorn? Is it astro turf with roof & lights? How much is it and whereabouts exactly is it located?

We could even sort out some match ups between our lot and yours... it'd be great if we could chat about it, so will you be able to come down to join in with us tomorrow? [Location/timing etc. below]

For this week, a reminder to all the guys that played last week and an update for those that didn't - we're booked at the Arsenal pitch again, same time:

When: Sunday 15th August

See you's there!

hi damaja,thanks for the reply.and sorry,coz i got your massage a bit late or i have joined you today.

anyways not a problem,i will most probably join you on 22nd august(as we could not get the field for saturday)i may bring along couple of ppl.

as for the name and address of our field,i will give you the detailed info in couple of days.,

by the way,we really like the idea of organizing matches bitween our team and yours,there is refree and svc.....with some little extra pay.

anyways we'll keep in touch and lets chat about it on 22nd.

take care

Afraid I'm away this week (in Hong Kong till 23rd) so won't be able to meet, but please do join anyway - all welcome!

Angus will be taking care of the booking and paying etc. in my absence.

Was pretty good last week as we had a good turn out with 3 teams of 6 rotating, and we had some really good games and everyone seemed pretty satisfied by the end. Hopefully you'll have the same this Sunday.

Just to confirm/remind all then, it's same again this Sunday 22nd, at the Arsenal pitch, same time:

When: Sunday 22nd August

Have a good one guys and I'll see you next week!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all, hope everyone's had a good week and that last week's game was good in my absence (despite or because of) ;)

Tomorrow I've booked us in at the Arsenal pitch again, but as they've got a tournament on 4 of the pitches I could only get a later slot, so this week it's a 6pm start.

Hope that's ok for everyone (?)

Just to confirm/remind all then, this Sunday 29th, at the Arsenal pitch, same time:

When: Sunday 29th August

Time: ** 6pm - 8pm **

Hope to see many of you there tomorrow,

If you get a chance please post reply if u can/can't make it.