5-a-side Football / Futsal -sathorn/silom, Wanna Play?

damaja

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, getyer kit ready – it's footy tomorrow!

I knowTamo is away this week but may have forgotten other absences...?

Anyone else?

When: Sunday 12th December

Time: ** 4pm - 6pm **

at: Arsenal Soccer School,

17/1 Soi Pridi Banomyong 21, Sukhumvit 71 Rd., Phrakhanong, Bangkok 10110

Telephone: 02-711-1221

Google maps link with directions from Prakhanong BTS: http://bit.ly/bqhnTR

Cost: 1500 bht /hr (200 - 300 bht each)

As always, it'd be great if youcan find the time to post a reply here on the ThaiVisa forum whether ucan/can't make it, please.

Cheers, & see u Sunday.

:header:

Edited by damaja

As some of you may have noticed, next Sunday its Chelsea vs Scum, not sure if anyone would be interested in an after football booze up and some food, a kind of Christmas Footy Dinner, and a chance to watch Chelsea regain the top spot where they belong.

Just thought I'd mention it early so that people can get the necessary paper work and visas from their wives and lovers.

As some of you may have noticed, next Sunday its Chelsea vs Scum, not sure if anyone would be interested in an after football booze up and some food, a kind of Christmas Footy Dinner, and a chance to watch Chelsea regain the top spot where they belong.

Just thought I'd mention it early so that people can get the necessary paper work and visas from their wives and lovers.

Excellent idea mate!

You'll need to get lots of booze in, to drown your (and other Chelsea scum's) sorrows; and it'd be great if Pam could rustle up some of that fancy beef wellington scran! ;)

Actually the Pam said she's ok with you all invading our roof top, and she'll even sort us out with some clay oven Tandori if we bring our own booze.... I'll hook up the projector to boot.

So its up to you all, my rooftop on Soi Ruamrudee or the Pub?!?!

Actually the Pam said she's ok with you all invading our roof top, and she'll even sort us out with some clay oven Tandori if we bring our own booze.... I'll hook up the projector to boot.

So its up to you all, my rooftop on Soi Ruamrudee or the Pub?!?!

Wow! I was kinda joking.

Personally, having seen pics and heard from you about the peerless quality of Pam scran, and with the added bonus of a projector, I reckon there's no contest!

Count me in as most definitely in favour of taking up your generous offer of hosting our Xmas footy booze up, sir!

thumbsup.gifpartytime2.gifguitar.gifburp.gifdrunk.gif1zgarz5.gif

Woah! Nearly forgot to fly the flag for footy this week!

Well, you know where and when, but in case you were wondering, it will still be on this and also next Sunday.

Will be funny to see who makes it out next week, on Boxing Day, with a kilo of turkey (or whatever alternative indulgence) from Xmas Day dinner in their belly :D

Also, don't forget it's an all-in-one pre-Xmas booze-up and Premier League decisive match (Chelsea vs. Man Utd) on big screen at Chris B.'s place (on the rooftop) tomorrow evening - quick shower after footy then back out to Ruamrudee, Ploenchit way (avec booze)!

He needs to know numbers, so pls RSVP him pronto.

When: Sunday 19th December

Time: ** 4pm - 6pm **

at: Arsenal Soccer School,

17/1 Soi Pridi Banomyong 21, Sukhumvit 71 Rd., Phrakhanong, Bangkok 10110

Telephone: 02-711-1221

Google maps link with directions from Prakhanong BTS: http://bit.ly/bqhnTR

Cost: 1500 bht /hr (200 - 300 bht each)

As always, it'd be good if you get a chance to post a reply here on the ThaiVisa forum whether u can/can't make it:

Cheers, & see u tomorrow.

A.

:header:

Edited by damaja

Dave and I are in tomo. Can the guys who can make it post here so we will know if we have enough players for tomo

Yeah, ditto. I'm in for tomorrow, and from what I can see the current list is as follows:

- damaja

- Angustan

- Marui

- Beejoir

- LPK

Surely there's a few others that'll be glad to get out of the house and let off some steam after bein cooped indoors all Xmas Day ..?

Dave and I are in tomo. Can the guys who can make it post here so we will know if we have enough players for tomo

Yeah, ditto. I'm in for tomorrow, and from what I can see the current list is as follows:

- damaja

- Angustan

- Marui

- Beejoir

- LPK

Surely there's a few others that'll be glad to get out of the house and let off some steam after bein cooped indoors all Xmas Day ..?

Yep :), im in.

Dave W. is up for it too (by email).... but that still only gives us 7.

Really we need a *minimum* of 10, but it should be at least 12 to be any fun.

I don't have high hopes for there being many others there today we could rope in,

so I think it's probably prudent to call it off today unfortunately :(