Everybody Loves Pattaya (song)

crazygay

I like it.

:D

If you find the name of the band, you will find it in the BIG C for sale in the CD section, im sure

I like it too :)

Surely the song is called 'Pattaya Pattaya'?

I believe it's by Lou and the Hollywood Bananas (or Lou and the Banana Club).

'Lou' is a Belgian record producer who is supposed to live in Pattaya now. Once upon a time he was the man behind Plastic Bertrand :D

Who can forget Plastic Bertrand's 1978 top pop hit 'Ca Plane Pour Moi'? :D

I have a pirate copy of 'Pattaya Pattaya' but would love to buy an original legitimate CD of it, if anyone can help.

I like it.

:D

If you find the name of the band, you will find it in the BIG C for sale in the CD section, im sure

I like it too :)

Surely the song is called 'Pattaya Pattaya'?

'Lou' is a Belgian record producer who is supposed to live in Pattaya now. Once upon a time he was the man behind Plastic Bertrand :D

I have a pirate copy of 'Pattaya Pattaya' but would love to buy an original legitimate CD of it, if anyone can help.

The song OP is talking about is played at Malibu cabaret for years at the end of the show.It is a completely different song as the pattaya song from Lou.

name='AbeSurd' date='2010-01-17 22:33:18' post='3274459']

[surely the song is called 'Pattaya Pattaya'?

Plastic Bertrand', Mad new wave/ punk band, they still do the odd tv show in frog land to this day. :)

The song OP is talking about is played at Malibu cabaret for years at the end of the show.It is a completely different song as the pattaya song from Lou.

Okay. Got any more details about the song you're talking about? I've been to Malibu a few times in the past and don't recall hearing this song.

Song title?

Original artist?

Composer?

Okay. Got any more details about the song you're talking about? I've been to Malibu a few times in the past and don't recall hearing this song.

Song title?

Original artist?

Composer?

If i had the details then the question from the OP would be answered but no I don't have them.If you didn't hear the song at your visits to the show must been that or you left before the end or some other reason.I stay here for about 15 years now and every time I went there the song played at he end of the show.Haven't been there during the past maybe 6 years but according to the OP they still have the act which doesn't surprise me since it always was very popular and a good song in my opinion.To fresh up your memory the song plays when they all appear on the stage in beach clothing.

Edited by basjke

name='AbeSurd' date='2010-01-17 22:33:18' post='3274459']

[surely the song is called 'Pattaya Pattaya'?

Plastic Bertrand', Mad new wave/ punk band, they still do the odd tv show in frog land to this day. :D

I still have the 45 here at home....allez-hop les nanas... :)

Thanks so much Penkoprod. That is exactly what I was looking for. Sorry I got the title wrong - not "everybody loves Pattaya" but "fall in love with Pattaya". Your accurate answer was one of the reasons that I love this forum so much.

Thanks so much Penkoprod. That is exactly what I was looking for. Sorry I got the title wrong - not "everybody loves Pattaya" but "fall in love with Pattaya". Your accurate answer was one of the reasons that I love this forum so much.

Hey, don't I get any credit for asking the precise questions that got you the accurate answer you were looking for? :)