Kawasaki Kr150 For Sale, Earlier Model

This fully rebuilt KR 150 was a good deal at the original asking price of 35K considering the money that has been spent on it.

It appears that I may be leaving Thailand quite soon for up to 1 year (work :) )

So its got to GO !!!!

17,000 Bht or VERY near offer. You will NOT find better value for a as new bike as this.

Kawasaki KR150 1991

Extensive rebuild has made this bike like new

Frame off and Engine out rebuild

The engine has been completely stripped down to the last cog and gear. Inspected and rebuilt using genuine Kawasaki parts.

Connecting rod / bearings / seals etc. Cylinder and piston are fine.

Water pump complete replaced. Kips overhauled. New clutch plate. New auto-lube pump.

New carby. Radiator overhauled.

Frame checked for alignment. All ok. Replaced swing arm.

Parts replaced include (mainly genuine, some better quality after market parts used when genuine parts not available)

Front disc and pads. Spokes and tyres. Headlight assembly. Instrument cluster. Wind deflector. Clutch cable hand grips and mirrors. Kick starter foot pegs and side / centre stands. 2 stroke oil tank. Battery and all globes. Rear indicators and brake light assembly. Seat recovered. Under seat and tyre mud guards. Front and rear sprockets and chain. 2 pak respray.

The bike has a 100% legal up to date green book and is insured and taxed until next year.

Super reliable and comfortable. I have done quite a few 300 - 400 Klm trips with complete confidence. The bike will cruise all day long at 110 KPH if required. Top speed indicated is 150+ KPH.

Please PM me for any further details.

post-11518-1263788619_thumb.jpg post-11518-1263788605_thumb.jpg

post-11518-1263788589_thumb.jpg post-11518-1263788574_thumb.jpg