Pdanet For Iphone

kevc

Got PDANet on my Iphone but it's now limited can't open emails and such, it cost 29 dollars to purchase a fully working version has anyone actually paid up and registered as I'm a little unsure about using my credit card on line with them.

Thanks,

Don't need it, just turn on tethering. Check the internets to find how, it's very simple.

PDANet sucks anyway, my iPhone got so hot I thought it would melt when I tried it once. Since tethering superseeds PDANet, I don't think it will ever get any updates either. Don't buy!

Don't need it, just turn on tethering. Check the internets to find how, it's very simple.

PDANet sucks anyway, my iPhone got so hot I thought it would melt when I tried it once. Since tethering superseeds PDANet, I don't think it will ever get any updates either. Don't buy!

Thanks you've made my mind up, think I'll spend my 29 dollars on stocking the fridge with some nice cold beer Chang instead.

PDAnet works great for me tethering, and im still on trial. USB mode is the way to go, not wireless, more EMF in your face. im sticking my phone outside in the nice NYC cold and that'll keep her cool :)

go to Cydia for a Tether toggle scripts to turn it on. there is a way to set it

PDAnet works great for me tethering, and im still on trial. USB mode is the way to go, not wireless, more EMF in your face. im sticking my phone outside in the nice NYC cold and that'll keep her cool :)

My Wi really is awesome. And will be a god send for the ipad. No need to get the more expensive 3g version.