Hormone Replacement Therapy In Chiang Mai.

ishmael

Hello,

I seek the name of a competent (ie; GOOD) Hormone Replacement Therapist (endocrinologist)? in Chiang Mai. If not in Chiang Mai then as close to it as possible please.

If anyone reading this can help, do so please. I thank you for reading this.

Yours faithfully,

ishmael.

Sorry, I can only advice searching, for example, "fertility clinics Chiang Mai" or "diabetes clinics", depending on your problem. "Hormone replacement" is probably not a very popular term... Maybe check website of Bumrungrad in Bangkok to familiarize yourself with common terms here? Good luck!

I didn't think of this yesterday but go to the International Hornone Society and there shouls be soon links to the Dr. who puts on the training Theiry Hertoge in Beligium and you should be able to get the names of the Thai Drs who attend his training. My girl friend could not remember the city one of the Drs. is from but not Bangkok so maybe Chiang mai.

Sripat at CMU Hospital would be the best source. Would help if you could specify whether this is for a woman (menopause, peri-menopause) or other? Because in the former case an Ob-gyn specializing in menopause would be indicated whereas otherwise, an endocrinologist.