Planet Football (.co.th)

anothertorres

anyone have information on this mini stadium? i see they put up a banner with the web address of http://www.planetfootball.co.th but it would appear that-that address isn't even registered yet (which makes sense). i usually see kids playing around but every once in a while there are adults playing and i was looking for info on how to get in on it.

any one have a contact over there? maybe i didn't get the web address correct and will take a look again when i pass by but, thanks in advance if anyone has any info.

Apparently owned by an English bloke who used to be in football training half his life.

Basically wants to make it in a football training academy, likely with the aim of recruiting/finding talent and selling to the West.

Saw him on some Pattaya television where he was saying he's doing rounds of schools to find talent...

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All,

To Confirm Planet football is availible to all who wish to use it. Officially we are not open yet due to some outstanding health and safety issues and some small snagging points which need to addressed. Date to be confirmed.

We are however offering a select few people the opportunity to book the pitch at present but bar/changing rooms and showers are still out of use. Floodlights of course are operational

In the future we will be offering competitive leagues for u8 u10 u12 u14, at the weekends and a mens league on wednesday night.

We will be availible for co-operate hire, partys and for ad hoc kick abouts.

A couple of things i would like to clear up, any tv advert or interview done on the pitch prior to this date was not connected to our facilty and was done with out our permission, we are in no way linked with grooming young thai stars for stardom in the west. The owner of this facility was never a football player nor linked with clubs in the uk. We Most certainly not linked with the PESFA . We do however have a fully quailifed coach in house running our a football needs and a very expereiced manager looking after our events side.

We welcome everyone to Planet football and look forward to announcing a opening date very soon.

• 1 month later...