Training Supplements

rIKmAN

Hi guys,

I`m going to be trying to get in shape during my travels through LOS, and am wondering about bringing the following with me, through customs at BKK - it`s all legal in the UK but am unsure about Thailand, and don`t want to end up paying thousands of THB because some official decides he doesnt like the look of my supplements...

I have:

AcaiBurn Dietary Supplement - 60 pills (opened but none taken)

Cleanse Pro X Colon Cleaner - 60 capsules (factory sealed tub)

Chia Powder Supreme Appetite Suppressant - 30 capsules (factory sealed)

CNP Pro Peptide - 2lbs / 908g (2 x Factory sealed tubs, chocolate/vanilla)

Now would these land me in trouble at BKK?

I understand these things can probably be gotten in LOS, like the protein powder, but why pay again if I have 2 legal, sealed tubs?

They retail at £30 a tub but I got a deal on 3 so still have 2 left which I dont want to waste, but I also dont want to get into any trouble.

Also I have seen "Detox" programs at some of the Thai Boxing camps which charge 20k-30k THB which do basically the same thing as what I already have!

ie. colon cleansing etc

The protein tubs are quite big, but I think safe to bring as sealed?

If I was to open and repack into ziplocks with the label - it would look much dodgier but save LOADS of space...

The others are 2 small bottles (packet of cig size) and a box with 2 strips of tablets in (like you get ibuprofen and have to snap em out the packaging)

I would pack all these into my backpack/rucksack to be checked luggage.

Thanks in advance for any help..

Edited by rIKmAN

The protein is fine. I brought 4kgs with me in a ziplocked bag (branded, from myprotein, perhaps better to keep it in it's original container). I was going to say you're much better off bringing it with you since it is incredibly expensive here in Thailand, but then you said you pay £30 for a 908g tub???? That's madness. Crazy prices. Change your supplier.

Anyway, the other stuff. A quick look online suggest that these are all fruit or herb extracts, so you shouldn't have a problem - they're not illegal. I brought some green tea extract in an unsealed container with no issues. I'd be worried if I was bringing in something like ephedrine or some anabolic steroids, but not fruit extracts. They'll be fine. All completely useless, of course (except maybe the colon stuff), but at least you'll have them with you.

Cheers guys, yeah they probably will be useless, the acai thing is meant to be a fat burner type thing, but I think the appetite suppressant might work - and that will help weight loss.

The colon thing came free, not sure what to make of that tbh, but gotta be easier than a proper colonic lol!

As for the protein, the tub is pretty big so rebagging would deffo be better, but will they believe me, actually taste it, test it etc?

Even if I have the label from the tub it does look suss in a bag.

I have a 1hr 30 stopover in Mumbai, and worried if it gets pulled to look at I might miss the connecting flight on to BKK.

Rupert: You misread, I said I got a deal on 3 tubs, worked out to about £15 a tub (original price £30 per tub, which is where I think you misread)

Google "cnp propeptide" for the tubs I have.

Thanks again.