Drinks/catch Up

mcyachty

Ok, decision.

Friday night, 6.30pm, Sailors Bar at Ocean Marina Yacht Club.

If you can't make it no problem. Ifyou can, great.

Sorry for the muck around. Wanted to try and work with everyone.

Hey, it's only drinks and to meet some locals. I thought it would be nice to do a regular thing every 2 months or so.

Well I would like to be able to say "What a great evening" - but I can't, all the way to Ocean Marina to sit by myself. OK I arrived about 07:15 but I didn't think it was a half hour session!

looks like the last attempt to revive this tradition...we had also ONE member showing up...

Yes I was sitting next to Phil. Big overweight guy. I am sorry I did not see you or introduce myself. Seen your posts, and like Raro and others, wanted to meet you.

Thanks for the instructions. I actually think I will be able to find the place.

Do you think they migh have the Waratahs game on at around midnight? Not sure what kind of bar it is, so go easy.

Yes I was sitting next to Phil. Big overweight guy. I am sorry I did not see you or introduce myself. Seen your posts, and like Raro and others, wanted to meet you.

Thanks for the instructions. I actually think I will be able to find the place.

Do you think they migh have the Waratahs game on at around midnight? Not sure what kind of bar it is, so go easy.

OK - you are from Queensland. Played a trick on the kids having dinner and told them the story about doing it to your sisters? Well that was me sitting right there alone!

They do have a screen but you won't get any sound because of the music playing if they have the channel that gets it as well!

hi, following to our discussion last night, you are strongly encouraged to arragne more of those meet and greet events. Bi-monthly would be good for a start. Do it again in the marina for some consistency and then let's migrate the event through town.

:)