Blood Needed For Finnish Accident Victim In Phuket

webfact

I have once responded (a few months ago) to such blood donation request which has cosseted me a half a day of my work and the mood to ever doing this again. It was similarly for a request for blood 0- (which is my type) in a Bangkok Hospital on Rama VI road, but presenting me at this hospital after having searched for one hour for a parking space (which I found next to the railway at the backside of the hospital) I was bluntly sent away by rude farang-hating staff saying that they didn't need anything from the farang...

If such requests are made from this website again, and the precise address of the right person to whom we have to present (with telephone number) is not given I will NOT MOVE anymore! This person should also speak ENGLISH! Such kind of appeals are baseless and unproductive without thi vital information. THAIvisa: improve this kind of vital calls for blood donations since they can save a man's life!!! So far you're not the solution, but you're the problem! Understand the people who really want to help!

Hopefully there will be an update on the situation with the patient in need. In the meantime, a very big thanks to the many people have gone that extra measure and extra mile to help someone in need.

I am O- in Ubon Ratchathani.

If there is still a need please contact me and I will do what I can to help.

[Please delete my number, but contact me at 0877794158]