The Other Side Of The Coin, Bad Falang

Thongkorn

I have been a Member on here for some time. I mainly lerk in the back ground. I have read many threads on how bad some Thai girls/Lady's are, I have thought long and hard, and expect some replies that are going to say the obvious,"keep your nose out", But I think its right to put the other side of a predicament that Involves me, by the actions of the other party, I know of a person, Ex friend who i do not care about, and will not waste my time on Him, He went to Thailand a few years ago, and has been going two or three times a year, he now has a business there,He met a Thai girl married her brought her to the UK, He then brought her Daughter over who is young ,In her Teens, She is struggling to adapt to life in the UK, He has got his wife a job in a local big supper store, working nights. She is a good worker and a nice person, He goes around showing every body pictures of, Who he has banged, his words not mine, Mainly to the Husbands of the Thai Lady's his wife knows as friends, which does not go down well, because all his devoted wife says is she trusts her Husband,It sticks in My throat because all of us know the truth but will not say anything to his wife, We will just be there for her when she Finally finds out truth, He seems to have lost all sense of reality, He has his wifes sister working for Him, Blood is thicker than water, he is fooling himself if he thinks his wifes sister is not talking to his wife, He has another female In Thailand which is common knowledge and does not even try to conceal it. Some of his actions are sickening, while his wife walks home 6 am because there are no buses, he would not give her money for a taxi. maybe £4. He has even told her that she will have to pay for her and her daughter plane ticket if she wants to go back to Thailand for Holiday to see her parent and family, yet can support another lady in Thailand.The final thing that made me want to put the other side of the story, because all you seem to get is How bad my Thai lady is/was.He made an obscene phone call one night to my wife at one thirty in the morning, because he knew i was not a home i was away at work. It was recorded, I was all set to have quite word in his ear but my Wife said her brother and uncle would talk to him in Thailand. Up to now he has had a kicking from some Thai men because of his mouth to some Thai Lady's in a bar, He spent a few days and nights in Hospital in Thailand, so all in all he is not a nice person and treats his wife with contempt, This is not a rant or vendetta just showing that all falang men are not saints and are always being done wrong to by Thai Lady's, and wifes, there is a lot more but i would not bore you with it, let the flaming and negative replys begin.

Edited by Thongkorn

white trash is white trash,they are everywhere,and mostly in thailand,many a poor thai girl will put up with this because of perceived money,yet a lot of these guys dont really have a pot to p-ss in,and they are here cos western women would n't have a bar of them.Sad but true,just go to pattaya,thats where most of them are holed up.

Yes, the hypocrisy sticks in my throat too!

You get into some debate where when of these twunts is taking the "moral high ground" when you KNOW BECAUSE YOU SAW FIRST HAND that the same guy find other services on the massage menu that his wife would not approve of!

Know, I KNOW some wives have an "understanding" with their husbands in respect of this. But I also sure there are plenty that DONT.

Nieve of the lady to think someone who has one failed marriage behind them is going to be a saint in the next. But then that would be a very black and white view. as a guy I know says,

"Trust, but verify"

its a double edged sword.

Also, to think these women don't know, and yet to live in a country lauded for is skill at pen_is re-attachment surgery is at best, foolhardy.

Edited by Loz

Thonkorn i agree with you, some of these fellas that marry thai women are darn right disrespectful to them.

And is not generally considered to be the norm, even if it might be. This paradigm tends to be ignored or brushed aside in defence of our own kind. Easier to find and invent the negative and assorted transgressions towards 'their' ways, without spotting the overwhelmingly heaviness of our own.

I think the comment that a lot of men with Thai women wouldn't get a look in in their own countries is true, you only have to look around.

I know of one bloke who married a Thai lady took her back to Australia with her 2 kids, systematically belted her up once a week, was sorry every time he did it, he even had his holidays to Thailand so he could play around and left her and the kids at home saying he couldn't afford to take them. Just a complete A hole. Finally she ends up in hospital after one of the beatings and is living in a womens shelter with the children while the welfare try and work out a solution.

Not everyone is like this, but there must are some. It has come to light that he was a woman basher before, his ex wife ( farang ) went through the same before finally leaving and divorcing him.

I heard this low life scum piece of shit in a bar once shouting at his gf or wife "who feeds you?" "who puts food on your plate?" who's your number 1?"

She was just standing there nodding at him looking double embarrassed and bullied, after all, that was what he was doing, bulling her.

I hope that one day she wakes up and takes him for everything he's got the fat bald nasty piece of crap.

Yes your right, when I hear these sob stories about how ive been had over by a Thai lady, I always wonder why they did, more then likely they deserved it, not always but I bet in a lot of cases the man drove the woman to do it.

There are plenty of bad foreigners, that is why i choose my friends here in Thailand. I don't need the type that hangs around in bars every day and chases hookers. It might be fun once in a while but as a whole life's mission it is kinda boring.

I have seen idiot foreigners enough to know that they exists, thank god there are also some decent guys out here away from the bar area's.

Coming to Thailand was the best decision ,I made in my life . After my 1st year in Pattaya, I moved to Sattahip for a few years, then to central Thailand.

I married my soulmate, as she is all I ever wanted in a women, and I thank Buddha and God every day for her and my Thai Family and Friends.

I have had some ups and downs while being here, nothing worse then where I left to come here.

I am indeed a Lucky man!

Cheers: :)

There are bad falangs, and bad Thai's. He sounds like a real a**. I hope his wife takes him for everything he has.

It really amazes me how many sex crazed people come to Thailand. It seems like every white male I have met in passing is 1. drunk, or 2. tries to talk about bar/sex shops within the first 5-10 minutes of conversation. I don't have any falang friends here in Thailand as I haven't bumped into one YET that doesn't have sex/gogo/bar as their top priorities... Don't get me wrong I am not religous and if you want to have the occasional fun and are single/in an open relationship then you should. But to many people here seam to make the bar scene their #1 goal in life.

There are bad falangs, and bad Thai's. He sounds like a real a**. I hope his wife takes him for everything he has.

It really amazes me how many sex crazed people come to Thailand. It seems like every white male I have met in passing is 1. drunk, or 2. tries to talk about bar/sex shops within the first 5-10 minutes of conversation. I don't have any falang friends here in Thailand as I haven't bumped into one YET that doesn't have sex/gogo/bar as their top priorities... Don't get me wrong I am not religous and if you want to have the occasional fun and are single/in an open relationship then you should. But to many people here seam to make the bar scene their #1 goal in life.

Might be because you live in Phuket, i have a few mates and all of them are like you want them. But i meet my mates fishing or in a gym not in a bar.

There are plenty of bad foreigners, that is why i choose my friends here in Thailand. I don't need the type that hangs around in bars every day and chases hookers. It might be fun once in a while but as a whole life's mission it is kinda boring.

I have seen idiot foreigners enough to know that they exists, thank god there are also some decent guys out here away from the bar area's.

I also choose my friends here in Thailand, and they are all Thais. I don't want to meet any foreigners, so I never go out.

They can sit there with their over-priced Western food and drinks in Western restaurants and bars until they die for me.

I didn' come to Thailand to eat Fish and Chips, Boiled Cod, Wiener-schnitzel, German sausages, Dutch Cheese, and Italian pasta specialities.

If I missed it, I could go to; England, Norway, Germany, Holland or Italy, (in that order) and eat it there. 

When it comes to ladies. I have only had one, which I have been married to and lived together with for more than five years in Thailand all the time. I don't drag her around to any other country.

Let this lady in England Thonkorn wrote about, divorce him. Then he lose half of everything he have, if he has not been smart with paper-work before they got married.

Edited by bellste

Coming to Thailand was the best decision ,I made in my life . After my 1st year in Pattaya, I moved to Sattahip for a few years, then to central Thailand.

I married my soulmate, as she is all I ever wanted in a women, and I thank Buddha and God every day for her and my Thai Family and Friends.

I have had some ups and downs while being here, nothing worse then where I left to come here.

I am indeed a Lucky man!

Cheers: :)

kikoman

I could have written your paragraph myself, the only difference is that I have been here only 2 years. It's great isn't it? I don't do bars, go go bars, whores and I don't want to. I have everything I could want in my soulmate. She will never stray, I will never stray, a litle 2 year old princess and a little boy due in 3 weeks. we are happy.

To the OP

The woman and her daughter are effectively suffering abuse, albeit verbal. Neither deserve that treatment and it will have a long lasting effect on the young daughter. Get someone to help her gather evidence of adultery and then help her go for a swift divorce. That will knock the wind out of his sails. Force the sale of the house, 50-50 and she can return to Thailand and her daughter can return to some sort of normality.

I also choose my friends here in Thailand, and they are all Thais. I don't want to meet any foreigners, so I never go out.

They can sit there with their over-priced Western food and drinks in Western restaurants and bars until they die for me.

I didn' come to Thailand to eat Fish and Chips, Boiled Cod, Wiener-schnitzel, German sausages, Dutch Cheese, and Italian pasta specialities.

If I missed it, I could go to; England, Norway, Germany, Holland or Italy, (in that order) and eat it there. 

When it comes to ladies. I have only had one, which I have been married to and lived together with for more than five years in Thailand all the time. I don't drag her around to any other country.

Let this lady in England Thonkorn wrote about, divorce him. Then he lose half of everything he have, if he has not been smart with paper-work before they got married.

The kind i meet dont go to the over priced western food (although i do at times i like sizzler at times) but they are nothing what you describe. It is normal however to miss some kind of foods at times. You should have seen my ex thai wife and stephdaughters in Holland how they clung to other Thais and Thai food.

white trash is white trash,they are everywhere,and mostly in thailand,many a poor thai girl will put up with this because of perceived money,yet a lot of these guys dont really have a pot to p-ss in,and they are here cos western women would n't have a bar of them.Sad but true,just go to pattaya,thats where most of them are holed up.

Dross

seems like most of the posts are farangs getting stitched up by thai women and taking all their millions of bahts.Lucky i havent got any mates in Pattaya who havent got a pot to peepee in,in fact they are all youngish,happy wealthy guys with family.so thats knocked your post in the head sunshine.

you sound very anti Pattaya and hate white trash,is that racial???

Dross

seems like most of the posts are farangs getting stitched up by thai women and taking all their millions of bahts.Lucky i havent got any mates in Pattaya who havent got a pot to peepee in,in fact they are all youngish,happy wealthy guys with family.so thats knocked your post in the head sunshine.

on the contrary sunshine i really like pattaya,used to live there,but yes i do hate white trash.Is it racial?not really,its just a term,in the USA they are called trailer trash.

Dross

on the contrary sunshine i really like pattaya,used to live there,but yes i do hate white trash.Is it racial?not really,its just a term,in the USA they are called trailer trash.

Because they cant afford a house and live in a CARAVAN/TRAILER,you condemn them.You dont seem a very nice person,

In England white trash is spoken by black guys about white,so very racial in uk

Btw

How do you recognise these white trash as most of them are in Thailand/Pattaya,are they dangerous ???

you will recognise them by their behaviour,particularly in the bars and particularly their behaviour towards thai ladies,as was the point being made by the original poster.If i have offended your sensibilities then i apologise,it is a term used to describe people who have no regard as to how they treat other people and in my time living in pattaya i have witnessed it many times,much to my disgust, not necessarily by farang long time residents but mostly by the holiday sex tourists.

Btw

How do you recognise these white trash as most of them are in Thailand/Pattaya,are they dangerous ???

you will recognise them by their behaviour,particularly in the bars and particularly their behaviour towards thai ladies,as was the point being made by the original poster.If i have offended your sensibilities then i apologise,it is a term used to describe people who have no regard as to how they treat other people and in my time living in pattaya i have witnessed it many times,much to my disgust, not necessarily by farang long time residents but mostly by the holiday sex tourists.

Starting to understand now,but i wouldnt call them white trash,i would call them pissheads that have no respect for anyone,even young uns can be like that.I cannot understand why you call it white trash,when an arab or african or iranian can be the same as a white faced english man.Anyway we both said or peace and we will call the nasty person in Pattaya bad men lol

Well, got up this Morning expecting some Choice remarks about my post, What a suprise, There are some good people out there who think like me, Ok a few have gone off topic but thats what forums are for , Discusion, Just one more Coment to make, The Person in Question had her sign a pre nuptual agreement before marrying her, I dont think that will hold water in the Uk though, Had my say thanks for the replys.

Well, got up this Morning expecting some Choice remarks about my post, What a suprise, There are some good people out there who think like me, Ok a few have gone off topic but thats what forums are for , Discusion, Just one more Coment to make, The Person in Question had her sign a pre nuptual agreement before marrying her, I dont think that will hold water in the Uk though, Had my say thanks for the replys.

I made my ex sign a pre nup, it was the smartest thing i ever did. She stiched me up anyway letting me pay her alimoney even though she had a new bf already and living with him. That thai lady stiched me up big time. Still now i live here and she still lives in Holland going form guy to guy stiching them up or cheating on them.

So its not bad to have a prenup.

Nice to see some decent posts about thai women for a change, Really gets old seeing some of the posts on here, you know the ones she did this and that and screwed me royal, but we never get to hear her side of the story now do we ? I recently replied to a post and just tried to bring up the point of his story being one sided and the insults flew. Bad people are everywhere. And yes I too dont have many western friends here just because of the disrespect most of them have for the locals.