New Siam Tv Opens Today

dave2

I dislike Siam TV very much and boycott them, they are the one who often spoils the athmosphere in my peaceful village with insane noisy loadspeaker cars. Their service is crap too, buy something and try to return it because you don't like it, they try eventually for hours to make you change your mind. Ask for the technical details of a washdryer and they tell you total nonsense just try to sell you the one that gives them the best kickback. Waiting for your newly purchased product at the warehouse at the back easy takes more then an hour, return with something that has been broken, replacement is not in their dictionary, they take it from you for weeks even months, won't call you when it's back, when you go and check you get it back, still not OK.

I am done with Siam TV really.

maccheroncini

re .... Let us know what you think of this place comparing to the old one

well i was impressed ..... ive never seen so many tv screens analog , lcd to plasma ( i think ) and laptops of all sizes in one place in my life.

i spent two hours wandering round looking at stuff ive never seen before like a laptop with a 3 d screen . small point and shoot cameras are well represented but bigger cameras are there but few.

they have some offers that might interest some people .

dave2

ps ..... its cold in there ..... i came out frozen ! and guess what ?

a noodle cart lady that has never been there before opend up shop out front today ...... ahhhh : )