Where Can I Buy A King Size Bed For A Farlang In Pattaya?

robkey69

Hi,

I know there are lots of place that sell beds in Pattaya but I'm looking for a good quality bed at a decent price. King size with a box spring. I'm 6'4" so I need the typical western type of bed...Any help would be greatly appreciated. I think I can get one in the 15-30000 baht range. I have a Thai brother in law who can buy it so maybe I can get a better deal then farlang prices...:)

Thanks

Edited by robkey69

I agree about INDEX... I bought a King Size mattress there about 2 years ago.. Pretty pricey, but 18" thick and the most comfortable mattress I have ever had. I haven't regretted the price a single minute. They threw in a set of pillows, sheets, bolsters and pillow cases for everything.

Edited by rmicheald

The Index on Suk near Numchai has a sale on Sealy. Great prices. They are good until the end of March. I met the rep, who was there for a day, and said he would throw in sheets and 4 pillows for the king I was looking at. At 6'4", you almost need a California King (a little longer than a normal one). If you want this guy's number, PM me. He speaks pretty darn good English and gave us a better price than was listed on the sales poster on the bed.

I have also been to HomePro/Works. Index has a better deal on the Sealy. I think the Sealy we were looking at was the Emperor at 47K. 14" thick. They have more expensive models and less expensive models.

HomeWorks near Big C South has a bedding sale going on now. The sales reps are aggressive, but not obnoxious, and many speak decent English. They all deliver for free.

SB Furniture on the Sukhumvit road next to Tesco/Lotus, Pattaya south has a good selection of beds.

I bought two king size beds from them but without the mattresses which i bought elsewhere.

I bought one English mattress and one Swedish mattress which cost more than the beds.

Edited by nam-thip