Expressions Or Slang

Lost in LOS

Can anyone add some slang or one liners. I like to have fun with the girls and these are a few examples _

good idea Kwa:m kid di:

nosy - want to know - want to see Ya:g-ru: ya:g-hen

age old but mind still young always a:-yu gae: dtae: jai yang num sa-mer

laugh later more louder Hua:-raw ti:-lang dang gwa:

Dont lie to me Ya: dtstrawberry gab pom

Not tasty at all Mai bpen Sab-bpa-rod loe:y

change girls every day Pom bplian pu:ying tug wan

borrow today pay back next life Yue:m wan-ni: kue:n cha:d-na

mouth and mind are not the same bpa:g gab jai mai dtrong gan

good taste in mouth terrible in azz a-rau:y bpa:g lam-ba:g dtu:d [eating something spicy]

Some are funny (ยืมวันนี้คืนชาติหน้า - yeum wan nee kheun chat na). I used to know a funny one but can't remember the exact phrase. It was something along the line of spilling beer out doing more harm than having the wife dead. Anyone can refresh my memory? (Can't ask my wife, lol)

By the way Lost in Los your transcription is quite painful to read. Tip: don't bother with the : and - and bp and dt... better just learn the Thai script!

Some are funny (ยืมวันนี้คืนชาติหน้า - yeum wan nee kheun chat na). I used to know a funny one but can't remember the exact phrase. It was something along the line of spilling beer out doing more harm than having the wife dead. Anyone can refresh my memory? (Can't ask my wife, lol)

By the way Lost in Los your transcription is quite painful to read. Tip: don't bother with the : and - and bp and dt... better just learn the Thai script!

เมียตายไม่เสียดายเท่าเหล้าหก :)