Cheese And Strawberry Sandwich !

george

Hey, dont knock stuff till you try it! People have eaten cheese with apples and grapes for years. Cheese with strawberries might be a yummy combination. Ok, in a sandwich thats a bit ..erm..new...but might taste great!

Strawberry cheesecake is yummy. I imagine that's where they got this idea. Strawberries on cheap white bread grilled with a slice of processed 'cheese' isn't quite the same thing. I think I'll stick with the ham and cheese toastie :)

Ohhh Dear :)

I used to eat in the UK ' Strawberry Jam and Cheese Sandwiches' many moons ago, not toasted, as we did not have a toaster :D

Looks like the Brits are now taking over the world after there first very famous one with 'Fish and Chips'. Shame the French Fries took the plaice of the real 'Chips'.

Sawadee :D

When the "Deep Fried Mars Bar" was first invented at the Bervie Chipper in Scotland it got a luke warm reception - now, it is a much sought after Scottish delicacy, i can see the cheese and strawberry toasted sandwich heading the same way! :)

Hey, dont knock stuff till you try it! People have eaten cheese with apples and grapes for years. Cheese with strawberries might be a yummy combination. Ok, in a sandwich thats a bit ..erm..new...but might taste great!

my grandad(form yorkshire, n. england) and most of his family, including my mother. used to eat cheese and fruit cake.

I used to eat in the UK ' Strawberry Jam and Cheese Sandwiches' many moons ago, not toasted, as we did not have a toaster :D

Looks like the Brits are now taking over the world after there first very famous one with 'Fish and Chips'. Shame the French Fries took the plaice of the real 'Chips'.

Yeah you are right,the English have to teach the world about good food.

Once overheard a conversation in a local bar.

Q;You know where in the world you can eat the best Italian food?

A.:In New York

Q.:You know where in the world you can eat the best English food?

A.: There is no such thing.

:D

my grandad(form yorkshire, n. england) and most of his family, including my mother. used to eat cheese and fruit cake.

I was brought up in N Yorkshire, we always had Christmas (fruit) cake with cheese. Good combination.

In my student days, we once made a pizza with cheese and a tin of fruit salad - delicious.

There was also a "special limited edition" potato crisp variety of chocolate flavour - most people hated them, but I thought they were lovely, ate 5 bags at one sitting. :D

I'm also going to give them a try, after all cheese and tomato sandwiches are extremely tasty,* why not with another fruit?

* Why is there no bread left, now I've got a craving for cheese and tomato sandwiches. :)

Strawberry cheesecake is yummy. As well as soft cheese (like Philadelphia Cheese) on crackers with strawberries on top.

235052269_f35bcbb6e2.jpg

Hey they look a bit of alright Eek - I'll give them a go on Saturday when the footballs on TV - for some reason I turn into a snackie-holic when the footies on, good job I exercise the rest of the week! Hope ThaiVisa readers don't buy up all the Philly at Tesco before I get there. :)

Yeah you are right,the English have to teach the world about good food.

Once overheard a conversation in a local bar.

Q;You know where in the world you can eat the best Italian food?

A.:In New York

Q.:You know where in the world you can eat the best English food?

A.: There is no such thing.

:D

This is totally unPC, but it is really funny. :D

Yuck!!

Altho, attached is my brother in law eating a peanut butter & banana sandwich, this back in Portland, OR last July.

Yuck, too!!

Mac

Are you joking? Who doesn't eat peanut butter and banana? You actually posted a pic like he was snacking on a cockroach sandwich, I thought every north american child grew up eating peanut butter and banana.... next you'll tell me peanut butter and jelly is strange too? BIZARRE.

Yuck!!

Altho, attached is my brother in law eating a peanut butter & banana sandwich, this back in Portland, OR last July.

Yuck, too!!

Mac

Are you joking? Who doesn't eat peanut butter and banana? You actually posted a pic like he was snacking on a cockroach sandwich, I thought every north american child grew up eating peanut butter and banana.... next you'll tell me peanut butter and jelly is strange too? BIZARRE.

apparently these kept elvis alive.

for an interesting taste, strawberries rolled in black pepper on swiss.

It is actually a "toasted" cheese and strawberry sandwich. :D

Available atmost 7's around the country. I asked how many they had sold at my 7/11 today. Not one! I wonder why? :D

post-41194-1265203161_thumb.jpg

If it was strawberry's with Creme fraish (soure creme) yes great :D

But toasted with just a slice of kraft cheese, no thank you.

But i will try it :)

So thankful this very important piece of news has been posted. I wonder if some one else could give us a run-down of all the other exotic selections available at 7/11. I would hate to miss anything. Did anyone ever find the round peas?