What Have Thai Citizens To Do To Open An Online Buisness?

Hello everybody.

I have an small buisness idea for an onlineshop so my wife has something to do and can make a little extra cash.

but now i want to know what she has to do to open a online buisness(onlineshop) and operate it legal?

I am thankful for any knowledge.

king regards

Jonathan, you should apologise. Bkkc is right. I know a lot of Yanks and Brits who can't spell. Now to the OP, -

You must get all your citizens together and put an end to vile practices by thai ISPs (ALL OF THEM) signing in customers, taking our money and giving so little in return.

CAN'T RUN AN INTERNET BUSINESS WITHOUT INTERNET!!!

I am currently with ADSL. The cookie happily shows 100Mb/sec. Status-connected. But can not connect. Last time clocked download speed 0.5Kb/sec. LoS. Go, smile... :)

Seriously, all you need is: a net connection, knowing how to type (and yes, knowing how to spell helps), and a service or product to provide. It's not rocket science. The company/business set up can come a little ways down the road, and it's not to difficult either. In fact, that's the easy part that 90% of startups never need because they don't make it.

:)

Thx.I think my english is very bad and nobody understands what i want to know.

I know how to open a online buisness as i make a living of this for around 10 years already!!(IN GERMANY AND IN MY NATIVE LANGUAGE,I INVITE JONATHANPATTAYA TO A SPELLING CONTEST IN MY NATIVE TONGUE)

I just wanted to know what thai people have to do to register and operate such a buisness here in thailand so everything is ok with the thai laws!

AND IF I HAVE TO SPELL IN ENGLISH I WILL DO THAT WITH MY NEIGHBOUR CAUSE HEs FROM GB!

thx for every upcoming real answer!