Looking For Product Professional Photographer In Phuket

sid1967

1. I have about 60 pieces of scuba diving equipment and need to take a picture for making new catalog, I looking for professional photographer , all pictures need hi solution (10 mega million pixel) , cost is about 5000-6000 thb, just make a pictures and send us the files

Thanks for any replies

I'm a traveling photographer currently living in Kamala Beach, and I'd be willing to give you a day's shooting for 6000 baht. I can bring my laptop to your location, shoot your equipment, process the photos, and burn you a CD. I'm not specifically a product photographer, nor do I have a studio in the area, but I have photo experience and a 10mp camera.

Only one condition - You'll have to be somewhere outside Kamala Beach. I'm working with a SCUBA shop here in town already, and would like to refrain from working for two competitors, for obvious loyalty reasons. :)

The forum won't let me post my website per the rules, so if you want to see my work, google "Azimuth Adventure Photography" and you'll find me.

Reach me by e-mail (I probably won't be checking this forum often) at the address listed in the header there on my website.

Thanks!

Edited by coldclimb
Web site removed as per forum rules