Vga To Rca 4 Notebook.

RakJungTorlae

All I know of is the Sewell PC 2 TV (VGA TO RCA) converter dose exist but I'm not sure if it does in Thailand. If it dose I'm sure in Pantip or fortune. but before I run around looking for it has anyone crossed paths with it or bought it for using a second monitor for a Notebook?

The TV I have in mind to use is a little bit old but I know it can be done with Sewell converter. But any other recommendations would be appreciated.

High :)

I have such a gizmo from E-Bay, shipped from Hong Kong, prize was 12.99 USD and free shipping. My reason to use it was that i couldn't figure out how to get the TV-out of my graphics card to work right in Linux :D The little device does the trick perfectly.

Kind regards.....

Thanh

149 USD???? One must be crazy to fall for that.

I agree because I looked into this a while back as I wanted one for my netbook but the price put me off. $12.99 is certainly worth looking closer at. :)

//edit - ok, saw the price is now $18.99 + $6.99 S&H but still a very good deal.

Hi :)

Yeah mine was cheaper but that was already like 1 1/2 years ago. It is that exact same device however, the description is a bit weird ("video to VGA") but i use it exactly to clone a PC output (VGA) to one LCD monitor and one regular CRT television without having to fiddle with resolutions etc. Works perfectly. It takes input from VGA (graphics card) and S-Video (camera etc) and outputs to VGA (monitor) and composite (television, switchable between PAL and NTSC)

Kind regards......

Thanh

Edited by Thanh-BKK

It is that exact same device however, the description is a bit weird ("video to VGA") but i use it exactly to clone a PC output (VGA) to one LCD monitor and one regular CRT television

Thanks for the update, looks like a translation error, but exactly what I want also (VGA-Video).