Monkey Bites Drunken Master

AN intoxicated man partying on New Year’s Day learned his lesson the hard way after his helper monkey bit him when he forced the animal to drink alcohol. Phanuwat Somsanong, a Koh Samui Rescue Foundation volunteer, disclosed that on the night of Jan. 1, Khamsai Changsura, 45, of Maenam subdistrict, was hurt by his monkey, which he has raised and trained to help harvest coconuts.

>>>>>>>> http://news.samuiexpress.net/monkey-bites-...ken-master.html

Hey Boater

There are some interesting articles which you have extracted from Samui Express. It just shows that despite the criticism

of this paper from some of the residents who are too tight to part with 20 Baht that it still contains a lot of useful info. :)

Hey Boater

There are some interesting articles which you have extracted from Samui Express. It just shows that despite the criticism

of this paper from some of the residents who are too tight to part with 20 Baht that it still contains a lot of useful info. :)

That's a bit harsh, Gatorade!!! :D

• 2 weeks later...

there was a somewhat amusing tale of an incident on koh phan ngan where a long abused coconut picking monkey got fed up and beaned his keeper with a coconut from up the tree, killing him.

not sure of the veracity, but a number of usually credible sources have told the story.

there was a somewhat amusing tale of an incident on koh phan ngan where a long abused coconut picking monkey got fed up and beaned his keeper with a coconut from up the tree, killing him.

not sure of the veracity, but a number of usually credible sources have told the story.

This story?

Believe that must be the story ts refers to altho it took place in Nakhon, not koh Phangan.

The coconut monkeys have huge nasty teeth. I can't imagine a bite from one of those is a minor thing. My husband told me a story about how his dog got into a fight with one of these monkeys in the wild , when he was a kid, the dog was nearly killed when he and his dad came upon them and chased the monkey off.

This story?

Believe that must be the story ts refers to altho it took place in Nakhon, not koh Phangan.

The coconut monkeys have huge nasty teeth. I can't imagine a bite from one of those is a minor thing. My husband told me a story about how his dog got into a fight with one of these monkeys in the wild , when he was a kid, the dog was nearly killed when he and his dad came upon them and chased the monkey off.

2 storys the 1 in Narkorn hit the english news paper where the monkey killed his masters through a coconut at his head. this one the drun thai was bullying the monkey by forcing it to drink beer. maybe he wanted a drinking buddy :)

The monkey must have wanted a better brand.

Burp.. I know the feeling

<snip> the photo

At least in Hua Hin we do get to drink the good beer.

Burp.... :D

see money can win Kanwin

Nope, the monkey jumped into the back of the truck and pick up the emptly can and I was at the right place and time to take the photo. Hence looking at me for a beer or two :D

Sawadee :)