Cardiologist

bunta71

My friend is staying with us for a week and has more heart problems than a lovesick puppy on soi 6. He has what is called Prinzemetal Angina (coronary spasms). He has experienced several episodes in the last few days and we spent all day yesterday at the Queens hospital in Sattahip and since there was no cardiologist our all day wait produced zero results. He is aware of the medication he needs and doesn't need massive, expensive testing. Anyone having knowledge of a superb cardio guy here please speak up. :):D:D

Anything along these lines (and many more) I take a 3 hour 'plane ride and head out to India.Having lived there for years it is the only place that is chock full of the expertise and affordability that most people require.Emergencies yes,got to be here,but anything pre planned I head out there.Does not answer your needs I know ,but worth a thought.

Anything along these lines (and many more) I take a 3 hour 'plane ride and head out to India.Having lived there for years it is the only place that is chock full of the expertise and affordability that most people require.Emergencies yes,got to be here,but anything pre planned I head out there.Does not answer your needs I know ,but worth a thought.

I recently saw Dr. Chotikorn Khunnawat at Bumrungrad. I thought he was good and would see him again if need be.

Edited by relaxed

Not sure if you're looking for cheap care or not, but if it doesn't matter, I highly recommend Bumrungrad International Hospital - which isn't expensive compared to many other countries. From experience, sometimes you get what you pay for and I wouldn't take any chances when it comes to the heart. I know the cardiologists there are highly qualified and most have done their training abroad. You can check their background on the hospital website and choose the doctor you want. I used to work in a hospital in the US in cardiology and have seen first hand what can happen. If your friend is having many episodes, he may want to get fully checked out. Sometimes things can be more serious than what you think. Good luck!

Thanks for all the good replies. He got checked out today in the Phyathai hospital in Sri Racha and will be on a plane tomorrow bound for the Seattle VA hospital for some open heart repairs and a tune-up...Thanks again

Please tell us which hospitals you're using. Do they have websites?

For general medical issues KLES in Belguam, Kanataka state is superb ,off the tourist trail.I know lots who went there,its the old mans problems I had sa used one in Goa state RG Stone again superb.

Flood control posted twice

Edited by jb4446

For general medical issues KLES in Belguam, Kanataka state is superb ,off the tourist trail.I know lots who went there,its the old mans problems I had so used one in Goa state RG Stone again superb.

Interesting. What hospital do you go to there?

I went to RG Stone,prostate,camera up the ass oooh,mri scan of every aspect of the lower body,weights of organs taken,all day virtually,cost buttons.probably need surgery,.but OK for now.There are lots of hospitals there Apollo is one that does the international stuff