Park Lane Condominium Jomtien

jingjingna

Personally I think Thailand will be a far less attractive place to live in soon,visa issues will become more apparent in the next couple of years or so, and I just want to get my fill of a few more hundred, if not thousand women before I go

Who are you , a fortune teller?

Pattaya and Jomtien can be attractive also in the next 10 years. Too many condos? Perhaps but people still need a place to stay on vacation or long term.

That is if they are still coming.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Personally I think Thailand will be a far less attractive place to live in soon,visa issues will become more apparent in the next couple of years or so, and I just want to get my fill of a few more hundred, if not thousand women before I go

Pattaya and Jomtien can be attractive also in the next 10 years. Too many condos? Perhaps but people still need a place to stay on vacation or long term.

They are still cuming ,believe me . :D

• 3 months later...

They are still cuming ,believe me . :D

Did youi sell it for 1.39?

I am in Pattaya now , will have a meeting with Iguana Group about Paradise Park .

I think they have sold out building 2 and not many left in building 3. Believe it or not , they are asking for a higher price then last time I talked with them in January.

Same condo now they want +200k .

I wonder why its so popular , many russian buyers perhaps?

>>Did youi sell it for 1.39? <<

I wonder why its so popular , many russian buyers perhaps?

Yes ,but i have not found them a problem in Park Lane .

I just returned from 3 weeks down in Pattaya /Jomtien .We stayed ( my Thai wife and her 2 children )in Park Lane .Its a great Condo complex with many condos occupyied now ,but still very quiet at night .The kids loved the pool and the wife loved the kitchen for cooking .

.I still own the Condo in Park Lane ,but managed to sell my other Condo in Jomtien Beach Condominium .

Now i am more inclined to rent out Park Lane on a long term basis .I have somebody interested who is coming to Thailand next month .( hope he does come ) .I am offering it at B10,000 a month for a one year contract .Other wise B12,000 a month for a minimum of 6 months plus .

>> Believe it or not , they are asking for a higher price then last time I talked with them in January.

Same condo now they want +200k . <<

Its B200,000 more than the advertised price with Iguna to buy in a foreign name .That was the case in Park lane ,and i think its the same in Paradise Park .How many units and how many buildings will be in Paradise Park ,do you know ?

Edited by Thaifan2

>>Realistic price ? your having a larf,it's worth diddly-squat,this time next April the white flags will be hanging out of the place.<<

You are very negative ( more than is necessary ) .There is a strong rental market for Park Lane if you are prepared to take people for less than 6 months ( i am not ) .Since my renter left i had had many offers for 3 and 4 months rental periods .As i am not living in Jomtien to supervise i prefer it to remain empty till a sale ,or i sell my other condo .

There will be no white flags as the Russians will see to that .The Russians have bought into Park Lane in big numbers and many more of them are interested in buying there .BTW ,their women look nice in swim suits ( see them by the pool ,blond and slim ;-)

Russians blond and slim????????????? The ones I see on WS at fat and old. Sometimes with a bad blond hair dye. All the pretty ones are at this condo.

There are very few Thais in Park Lane from my observations ,and the Russians are mainly single couples .

I prefer Russians to Thais for living near in a Condo .The Thais tend to leave their door open with loud music and cooking smells coming out .

Inflammatory post removed from view and one quoted reply, also one quoted reply edited from a post.

Next racist comment or inflammatory post gets a warning

I don't doubt there are a fair number of Russian owned units at Park Lane, and in theory legally around 50% of the units should be Thai (or under Thai ownership at least), however all the immediate neighbours to my condo there are other Brit's, Australians and plus a very pleasant middle aged Lebanese couple who took me out to dinner in a nice Lebanese restaurant and insisted on paying.

I language I heard mostly round the pool was English, then German. Only heard one Russian couple, they responded politely when I wished them good morning.

My place is let out now at 12K a month, and I am back in the UK. Visiting this month so hopefully it is just as pleasant there as it was when I was last there in November.

Cheers

I don't doubt there are a fair number of Russian owned units at Park Lane, and in theory legally around 50% of the units should be Thai (or under Thai ownership at least), however all the immediate neighbours to my condo there are other Brit's, Australians and plus a very pleasant middle aged Lebanese couple who took me out to dinner in a nice Lebanese restaurant and insisted on paying.

I language I heard mostly round the pool was English, then German. Only heard one Russian couple, they responded politely when I wished them good morning.

My place is let out now at 12K a month, and I am back in the UK. Visiting this month so hopefully it is just as pleasant there as it was when I was last there in November.

Cheers

>>Visiting this month<<

Looks like i will be back down there too this month,as i set it up for another renter .Did you rent out yours yourself or did you use an agent ?

>>I don't doubt there are a fair number of Russian owned units at Park Lane, and in theory legally around 50% of the units should be Thai (or under Thai ownership at least).<<

Many are under Thai Company ownership by Farangs .The only Thais i have seen there are the partners of Farang men .

Edited by Thaifan2

>> Believe it or not , they are asking for a higher price then last time I talked with them in January.

Same condo now they want +200k . <<

Its B200,000 more than the advertised price with Iguna to buy in a foreign name .That was the case in Park lane ,and i think its the same in Paradise Park .How many units and how many buildings will be in Paradise Park ,do you know ?

No it was foreign ownership included in both prices that was given to me.

But I think I know the reason why, they gave me the price for 6th floor instead of the 7th floor . That explains the 200k difference .

Anyway they gave me a discount, have just signed the contract now, they told me Building 3 was almost sold out thanks to the Russians.

We have agreed on the down payment plan and it should be ready in December 2012 or even earlier according to Iguana. :)

Edited by balo

Looks like i will be back down there too this month,as i set it up for another renter .Did you rent out yours yourself or did you use an agent ?

I advertised online, on bahtsold, here and some of the other Pattaya forums. Current renter I got from bahtsold. Ms Preaw in the office handles the day to day stuff, showlng the tenents, collecting the rent etc.

seems to be working out like that so far.

No it was foreign ownership included in both prices that was given to me.

But I think I know the reason why, they gave me the price for 6th floor instead of the 7th floor . That explains the 200k difference .

Anyway they gave me a discount, have just signed the contract now, they told me Building 3 was almost sold out thanks to the Russians.

We have agreed on the down payment plan and it should be ready in December 2012 or even earlier according to Iguana. :)

I am on floor 6 in Park Lane, the highest at the standard price. I can see the sea OK but not a perfect sea view. I could not see the point of paying more for floor 7 or 8 because as second road gets built up in the future all the units could lose the sea view.

I was originally quoted June 2011 for my unit in building 4 to be completed, but it was actually finished Sept 2010, so don't be surprised if you get yours quicker than you were expecting.