Best Way To Send Books Overseas?

Titus

What is the cheapest way to send books and papers overseas? I can't carry it with me on my trip, so I'd like to ship them instead. Anybody knows the best way to do it? I don't need a fast delivery, just a cheap price... Any feedback is appreciated, thanks!

From thailand to overseas or from overseas to Thailand???

If from overseas to Thailand most western countries have a book rate for their surface mail. Thailand does not so you would have to pay the normal surface rates.

From thailand to overseas or from overseas to Thailand???

If from overseas to Thailand most western countries have a book rate for their surface mail. Thailand does not so you would have to pay the normal surface rates.

sbk, Do you know if they will confiscate the books at customs and demand duty?

Chownah

I send books back to myself from the US every year. The USPS has a wonderful service called the M Bag. Basically, it is bulk book rate. Min 15 lbs max 60 (I never go that high, poor postal workers that have to lug that thing around!) and works out to about $1 a pound of books. I have had one bag go missing (my fault, I didn't put an address inside the bag, just on the tag on the outside) in 6 years and have never paid duty on them.

I read alot. :o

I send books back to myself from the US every year. The USPS has a wonderful service called the M Bag. Basically, it is bulk book rate. Min 15 lbs max 60 (I never go that high, poor postal workers that have to lug that thing around!) and works out to about $1 a pound of books. I have had one bag go missing (my fault, I didn't put an address inside the bag, just on the tag on the outside) in 6 years and have never paid duty on them.

I read alot.  :o

sbk, GREAT, thanks a bunch, I'm going to check it out.

thanks again

Chownah