Car Insurance Questions

phetaroi

Rather than just go for one insurance company why not ask a Broker for their ideas and quotes ?

As a Thai Visa member you can use the services of the Thai Visa broker, please go Here for quotes.

Not a bad idea, of course...although "quotes" are not the only factor in selecting insurance. A good quote from a bad company isn't what I have in mind.

I can't speak for Thailand, but there are -- at least in the west -- benefits to keeping all your insurance in one company.

Question -- what is your role or position? It sounds as if you have a vested interest.

Rather than just go for one insurance company why not ask a Broker for their ideas and quotes ?

As a Thai Visa member you can use the services of the Thai Visa broker, please go Here for quotes.

Not a bad idea, of course...although "quotes" are not the only factor in selecting insurance. A good quote from a bad company isn't what I have in mind.

I can't speak for Thailand, but there are -- at least in the west -- benefits to keeping all your insurance in one company.

Question -- what is your role or position? It sounds as if you have a vested interest.

In Thailand the only benefit for keeping your vehicle insurance with one company is if you are insuring classic vehicles where you need also to insure another vehicle for 'day to day' use.

Other than that as Brokers we offer the best companies for customer service/value for money. Please note, QBE is in fact on our Approval List.

• 3 weeks later...

In Thailand the only benefit for keeping your vehicle insurance with one company is if you are insuring classic vehicles where you need also to insure another vehicle for 'day to day' use.

Other than that as Brokers we offer the best companies for customer service/value for money. Please note, QBE is in fact on our Approval List.

Never saw a insurance in LOS, where you can insure classic vehicles. tell me more about this

Never saw a insurance in LOS, where you can insure classic vehicles. tell me more about this

Classic car insurance is taken on a case by case basis but Thai Visa Brokers has contacts with re-insurers who can offer this service.

Please email [email protected] with the vehicle’s registration book, value and photos.