Me And My Thai Gf,bkk To Singapore By Train

Your girlfriend does not need a visa, but possibly might get the third degree from the immigration staff, only possibly.

Cannot advise on your requirements because I don't know your nationality, but most westerners can enter visa free.

Have always avoided train journeys to Malaysia and Singapore because I have been led to believe they are fairly complicated, but I'm sure it would be fun.

Your girlfriend does not need a visa, but possibly might get the third degree from the immigration staff, only possibly.

Cannot advise on your requirements because I don't know your nationality, but most westerners can enter visa free.

Have always avoided train journeys to Malaysia and Singapore because I have been led to believe they are fairly complicated, but I'm sure it would be fun.

cool, thanks. Not sure what the third degree treatment is.......

Not sure what the third degree treatment is.......

There have been a few reports of Thai women getting a hard time from Immigration Officers and given in-depth questioning, though I think it is women travelling alone. It has never happened to my girlfriend, and neither have I seen it.

The third degree thing is very ture. I have been to Singapore many times. The genral feeling there among local singaporearns is that Thai girls come to work as hookers. They are not hignly thought of. But she will get in and no need for a visa. If she is with you ( you are a westerner ? ) Then there will be no problems. But tell her not to expect to make many local friends in SG. Singaporearns in genral dont really like Thai's. But it is in the same ways as Thai's in Thailand dont like any farangs. But your Gf will have no problems.

• 3 months later...