Rich Thai Ladies

poldebol

QUOTE (gorber @ 2010-02-15 06:13:42) It is probably fair to say that there are a lot more rich thai women divorcing poor farang men than rich thai women marrying poor farang men.

Probably not so fair to say, actually. At most, the number of rich women divorcing poor men would be equal to the number of rich women marrying poor men. And that is if every single one of the marriages end up in divorce. If only one couple stays married, then the number of divorces would be less than the number of marriages.

I think you missed his point entirely. "Rich Thai women (who became rich by marrying farang) divorce poor farang men (who was rich when he married her)...." Get it?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, digging up these old topics again, I see. I did think the forum was growing a little boring recently. I guess we had to dig up some of the old stuff to liven it up a little.

I have to agree with Bonobo. I've been around the block too many times to believe otherwise. Certainly there are marriages of convenience, and I truly believe in some cases that people can grow into loving their spouse. And I do mean true love. There are many different forms of love. The love you feel for a spouse is not the same as the love for a friend, a child or a parent... but they are all love just the same.

I've had several fairly wealthy Thai ladies check me out as a potential partner. I just informed them that I wasn't interested, but we could still be platonic friends. I like to keep the intimate ladies separate from the platonic ones. As a confirmed bachelor I don't want any misconceptions in our relationship. It's nice and friendly that way and nobody's feelings get hurt.

Rich women the world over do sometimes marry "Nobodies". Does anyone remember the SPice girls? The black one married some nobody, didn't she.

What about the Female Tennis Stars, Golf Stars, PLenty of Rich women are captains of industry with stay at home hubbies or relatively low earning hubbies. The Trump scenario has been turned on its head countless times in the last two decades. Look at the Forbes Rich list of ladies. Then check out their hubbies...

As for in Thailand.

I'm going to a wedding THIS WEEKEND of a very comfortably off thai to a farang of very limited means. True Love... I hope.

Been to a mates wedding in bangna not so long ago and his bride and family are reasonably wealthy and a couple of the family are very rich.He is a beach bum who she met at a diving school,and not got a pot to peepee in.

i know of a good looking middle aged, poor farang in udon . lucky bstd

who is living with a thai lady ,

her elderly husband, originally from the u.k. popped his clogs .

leaving her , a good income , house , car etc ..

and the really good news , no sprogs in tow .

i am patiently waiting ,

there,s a few well off old farangs up here , in gods waiting room .

waiting , for the final bell.

to quote the good book ,,, three score and ten ..