Crackdown On Jomtien Beach Masseuses

george

No doubt those that are "selected" to have the honor of massaging fat/thin etc farangs will be those that pay the most tea money. The new process will allow greater control of the poor sods(and their income) that are trying to eke out a living.

Personally we go down to Jomtien to enjoy the hustle and the bustle, never really had a problem with "touts" particularly if you politely say no instead of the "attitude" I have witnessed from some foreigners.

Each to his/her own. :)

Some of the supersized sunseekers of both sexes I see getting kneaded on the sand down there recently makes me think the masseurs should already be putting their prices up - for the miles of extra lardy flesh being pummelled, and for danger money - if one of these tubby tourists (I won't say Russian, but they are) actually rolls over on the Tiny Thai doing the massage it will be Goodnight Vienna for the squashed flat Thai.

The city has instructed a lawyer to draw up qualifications and then prioritize vendors,

Do they really have qualifications??????????????????

The best skills I have experienced were handed down from grandmother to mother to daughter...........