In search of flip-flops

wilson steer

No, I'm not in search of Filipinas, I am in search of size 12 U.K. size Flip-Flops, slippers is another name. Mine are broken, I am in Pattaya City and have tried many markets/malls the largest I have found is UK 10....no good, my heels hang over the back!

Any information gratefully received, if you see a red faced falang with Camel Boots and woolly socks walking along the Beach Road, don't laugh, just tell me where to get XL Flip-Flops.....I'll even go to BKK if I have to!!

there ain't nothing larger than a size 44 in the bargain bins wherever you go. Where did you buy your last pair? You might have to find a Clarks shoestore that caters to falangs and spend 50 quid to find something suitable.

Casual footwear for over 100 baht is non PC but there you are. You could also wrap your feet in rags and shuffle along with a stooped and suffering gait to exclaim to the assembled watching the display 'forgive them Father, for they not what they do...'

I have a couple of very flat chested, tiny ex-girlfriends that you could strap to your feet.

They may not tickle your fancy but they'll tickle your toes as your walk. A better massage than Dr Martins.

They are so damned ugly that most of their former boyfriends walked all over them. Feel free to walk on them too if you wish.

:laugh:

I have a couple of very flat chested, tiny ex-girlfriends that you could strap to your feet.

They may not tickle your fancy but they'll tickle your toes as your walk. A better massage than Dr Martins.

They are so damned ugly that most of their former boyfriends walked all over them. Feel free to walk on them too if you wish.

There must be some Pattaya dwellers out there who can help me in my search for size twelve Flip-Flops, Slippers, Thongs etc.
go barefoot and claim backpacker status

you people really crack me up, i laught so hard i fell off my seat, shiet that was funny, be nice people one eye giant need your help to look for him missing golden slipper.