Where To Buy Big T-shirts In Bangkok?

YanTree

Sorry if wrong forum please move:

I have a hard time finding quality t-shirts that fit in Bangkok. I wear a US size XXL. When I can find an XXL in Thailand it is more like a US XL or even smaller, which fits me too tight. I'm not a skinny dude and clingy t-shirts don't look good on me.

I know in MBK or elsewhere I can find some vendors who will have one stack (out of 50 stacks) that will fit me but these are oddly extremely oversized most of the time - and the selection almost always stinks.

Jeans they have plenty of in my size basically everywhere, same with shorts and I get my collared shirts made by a tailor so no issues there, everything else I can also find in my size no problem - but t-shirts have been a consistent pain in the ass for years now

Any suggestions?

Lots of places..

Places like Central have 'Export' and 'XL' shops, Many places about called 'Outlet' all have shirts and T-shirts, Trousers, shorts & under pants up to 5XL

Was at 'Pantip 2' last week and looked around 'Outlet there many 2, 3, 4 and 5XL shirts and T-shirts.

Edited by ignis

Go to the garment district called BoBae Area, there you find everything.

Look for the ****Prince Palace hotel (better known as BoBae Tower) that starts on the 11th floor, underneeth are thousands of little wholesaleshops, and the whole district is filled whit everything you need, especially when it comes to t-shirts etc.

Lots of places..

Places like Central have 'Export' and 'XL' shops, Many places about called 'Outlet' all have shirts and T-shirts, Trousers, shorts & under pants up to 5XL

Was at 'Pantip 2' last week and looked around 'Outlet there many 2, 3, 4 and 5XL shirts and T-shirts.

BIG C.

Edited by Sisaketmike