Builders In Bangkok.

My wife and I recently bought a house in the Bangsu area of Bangkok, and are now in a position to carry out improvement works.

We had a structural survey done before we agreed to purchase, so we know what work needs to be done and we know what extra work we would like to be done as well.

Can anyone recommend a good, reliable builder who could do the work for us, stick to budget (within reason) and finish roughly in the agreed time?

I know that if a farang is involved, prices go up. The house is, for various reasons, currently registered in my step-son's name and I intend to stay well away until the work is finished.

Thanks for your time.

Be very careful about anyone claims to be contractors even in this form. I tried one and had nothing but trouble. Make sure you check their references, and never give them more than 20% ahead of work done. And make sure write down everything you need them to do very clearly and precisely

Hello,

My name is Napat. I'm the builder. The concept of our company is every work we do, we have to meet our standard. We treat farang or Thai people as the same. No more charge. We tell you the truth before we make an agreement. You can choose even best quality or standard quality. It depends on your budget. But I can guarantee it is a reasonable price, for sure. I have farang friend for more than 20 years. So I know something about farang too. Just tell the truth and you can choose which one is suitable for you.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me:

Napat S.

Edited by 7by7
Phone number removed to protect poster.

Be very careful about anyone claims to be contractors even in this form. I tried one and had nothing but trouble. Make sure you check their references, and never give them more than 20% ahead of work done. And make sure write down everything you need them to do very clearly and precisely

Just PM me and I'll send you the contact info. of a Thai chap who is very experienced, very professional and reasonable. His English is also very good. I can highly recommend this gentleman.

Cheers,

JGK

Thanks for the replies so far.

Greenliving, I've made a note of your phone number, but removed it from your post. This forum is open to all to read, and posting your phone number can cause you problems with spam calls etc. If you want to give personal contact details to another member it is safer to do so by PM.

Thanks for the replies so far.

Greenliving, I've made a note of your phone number, but removed it from your post. This forum is open to all to read, and posting your phone number can cause you problems with spam calls etc. If you want to give personal contact details to another member it is safer to do so by PM.

Hello ,

Thanks for your kindness.

I'm sorry if I do something wrong with my post. I don't know the rule about post thing like this. I just want to present my company. That's all. I don't know I shouldn't post my phone number here.

Anyway thank you very much.

Napat

Napat - there's no need to apologise. The moderator did it to help you, so you won't get bothered by people you don't want to hear from.

By the way, I hope I will be in touch with you soon about some building work.

• 1 month later...
Hello,

My name is Napat. I'm the builder. The concept of our company is every work we do, we have to meet our standard. We treat farang or Thai people as the same. No more charge. We tell you the truth before we make an agreement. You can choose even best quality or standard quality. It depends on your budget. But I can guarantee it is a reasonable price, for sure. I have farang friend for more than 20 years. So I know something about farang too. Just tell the truth and you can choose which one is suitable for you.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me:

Napat S.

• 8 years later...
  • 1 year later...