Men in thailand are woosies

OzzieMan

I am not defending Bud but I find his postings hilarious. B)

IMHO it depends on how you read them. The most recent to cause upset seem to relate to Bud's assumptions on Thai women.

The way I read it is that Bud's assumptions are based on the women he has met. Therefore when he states "Thai women want/need/are etc. etc. blah blah money etc." He is referring to the THAI LADIES HE HAS MET not Thai women in general.

It seems that most of the women Bud has met in Thailand are via the internet, bars, massage parlours, go-go's etc. Personally I've no problem with that.

However that would obviously give a biased opinion and thats the one Bud posts on this site. :D

The saddest part is that Bud seems to be looking for love in all the wrong places. B)

He seems to not have been too successful. Maybe this causes his 'sort of angry head' to appear.

Basically IMHO Bud wants a long term investment based on short term speculation.

Over to you Bud, D80 and Kathe. LET THE FLAMING BEGIN. :o

Top Cat,

That's your opinion. So, I don't see why I should say anything about that. The way I read it differs from you, I guess, especially as he posted what he claimed to be an advise from him to another fellow farang who was in a relationship with Thai women. That was, from what I have read, more of a generalisation than anything else. Perhaps being a Thai woman does make a different to how one reacts to such post.

Bud,

I'm not your enemy anyway. I personally have nothing against you. When you first posted here before you went to Thailand, you were quite entertaining to an extent. It's your rudeness that you have just revealed lately and your offensive comments/remarks that I think are out of order. And I have expressed my opinion so.

Sorry, I don't want to be friends with the sort of person who think nothing of insulting my country and people. I'm not an enemy but I'm not a friend either. You're just one of the posters around here, who is of no positive significance and who sometimes says silly and ill-informed things. That is all.

And, no, i don't get a 'kick' out of what you wrote. I have had my fair share of fun & good time in my life. I am content with life now and, unlike you, I don't need to keep saying how much fun I'm having for whatever reasons.

What is it with Australians? I keep on coming across ones who think they are the best people in the world, and are always mouthing off at how great they are and how inferior everyone else is.

I remember one guy I used to 'drink with' occassionally. He thought other guys were just 'woosies'. He acted tough and always started fights, mistaking people's reluctance for fear as opposed to being civilised and intelligent. I even took him to the gym one day to demonstrate his skills in a ring. Once there he was like a woman. It was all bravado. I was embarrassed for him in front of other people.

I hoped he had learned from his experience at the gym. He wasn't beaten up or anything. We tried to teach him, after seeing that he was all mouth. But he must not have learned to not judge people by their appearances or nationalities, because he continued to mouth off to falangs all over the place. One day he mouthed off to the wrong one, somebody not a restrained as the vast majority of decent people. He was well and truly beaten and humiliated. Well and truly. This big macho Australian, so full of himself and distainful of others, was so scared and hysterical by the onslaught that he broke down and wept afterwards. Luckily, somebody helepd him with his wounds (superficial ones, not that bad actually). He hasn't been seen since. I geuss he finally learned a lesson of sorts, and either stays home or has found somehwhere else to act out his fantasies.

Love to be there but ill be in AUCKLAND NZ Watching the all blacks kick your bums

But AUSSY I will be in bkk as from the 18th Nov and Stickman told me to go to the Londoner on Sukhumvit Rod crn suk Soi33 for the finale so if you have stopped crying by then maybe we can meet for a few :o

It's 9 PM and take some asperin.

Hmmmm Savitri learnt the art of spelling fom Buddy. Savitri = Bud = Savitri  The english is kinda off too ...just like Bud's    B)

And Savitri claims to be a Registered Nurse and cannot spell Aspirin. Someting very very fishy here :o

It's 9 PM and take some asperin.

Hmmmm Savitri learnt the art of spelling fom Buddy. Savitri = Bud = Savitri  The english is kinda off too ...just like Bud's    B)

And Savitri claims to be a Registered Nurse and cannot spell Aspirin. Someting very very fishy here :D

Just read your post Good Dr.

B)B)B)

LOL

Made me laugh out load.

B)B)B)