Goodbye And Thankyou

GS, It aint all that bad back here & once you get back into the swing I'm sure you'll enjoy it & Thaialnd will still be there for holidays & such & so will most of the reprobates on this forum when you get access to a pc :o

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So! Where were you all? People who talk a good game. Dont worry Scampy. We will be there mate. We love you. ###### off! you are all full of shit. Anyway mate i made it was cool to meet you. I wish you all the best o your travels. Also hello to LC, Bluecat, Candyflip, Blake7, Siamesekitty, Tornado, Vixen, Sego, Bahtandsold and maybe i mised someone. Sorry! But nice to meet you all, So the question Still stands. WHERE WERE YOU? Full off it but you cant come through????????????????????

Also hello to LC, Bluecat, Candyflip, Blake7, Siamesekitty,  Tornado, Vixen, Sego, Bahtandsold and maybe i mised someone.

Team Bukowski - the other Aussie chap.

Very nice to see you again last night, Jockie. :o

Oops! Also forgot Insight. Spoke to another member and he said that Scampy got off ok. Was bit emotional at the airport. I'm sure he will be back. All the Best Scampy if you are reading this. By the way. The doctors chair isnt long enough.(you know what i'm talking about)

:D:D Feel pretty crook today. It actually was a great night!

Not a two headed person in the group, which is unusual for a TV piss up :o:D

Nice to meet you all.

I woke up with 200 baht :D

Even spoke to Brit in wankingstan (close to Russia). :D

Edited by Tornado

Also hello to LC, Bluecat, Candyflip, Blake7, Siamesekitty,  Tornado, Vixen, Sego, Bahtandsold and maybe i mised someone.

Oops! Also forgot Insight. Spoke to another member and he said that Scampy got off ok. Was bit emotional at the airport. I'm sure he will be back. All the Best Scampy if you are reading this. By the way. The doctors chair isnt long enough.(you know what i'm talking about)

Heads up!

Quality night last night - really enjoyed it. Wonder if Scamp's hijacked the plane and U-turned? :D

Pleasure to meet you all. Looking forward to the next event....

Heads up!

Quality night last night - really enjoyed it. Wonder if Scamp's hijacked the plane and U-turned? :D

Pleasure to meet you all. Looking forward to the next event....

What time did you all finish up?

I got home around 3ish. I think!

(From what I remember...) I headed back about 1.30, pretty much worst for ware.

Sego, LC, Tornado, Steve (soz, forgot your online handle) and a few others still present.

Feeling like a bit of a big-girls-blowse :o

By the way. The doctors chair isnt long enough.(you know what i'm talking about)

They could have counted to 100 and you would still be able to hold it, I reckon. :D

:D  :o Feel pretty crook today. It actually was a great night!

Same here.

Oh nooo...

Not sure Jock, maybe about 2 ish?

I think so. Still not sure how I got back home in one piece.

Scampy,

It's about 9 am in London... I await my flight back to Guate... I obviously couldn't be there last night, so join me at o'neills in term.3 if you get here and i'll shout you a pint. just look for the guy who looks like he's lived

several years in LOS...

:D:o

Scampy gone but not forgotten - speak up Scamp and let us know how you're getting on (maybe they have a PC at O'neills in terminal 3? :D ). Guys, you not only missed a great send off, you missed out meeting some of the amazing TV ladies :o You might've rcvd the quote of the night tho: "You WISH!" :D Great night & good company all round :D

Edited by bahtandsold

Scampy gone but not forgotten - speak up Scamp and let us know how you're getting on (maybe they have a PC at O'neills in terminal 3? :D ). Guys, you not only missed a great send off, you missed out meeting some of the amazing TV ladies  :o  You might've rcvd the quote of the night tho:  "You WISH!" :D Great night & good company all round  :D

What was that we would have wished for Bathandsold ?? :D

Shall we just say, the TV gals are  :D  :o  Wait a sec, actually, maybe it was Tornado that was saying "You WISH!" to the gals :D  Had everyone ROTFL all night :D :D

To the gals? I think he was shouting it mostly to me! (getting back at me for one of my earlier posts - in case anyone's wondering :D)

Anyway, had a great time last night, nice to meet everyone! You guys ain't a bad lot yerself! :D

P.S. Chokdee na, Scamps!

Edited by siamesekitty

Shall we just say, the TV gals are  :D  :o  Wait a sec, actually, maybe it was Tornado that was saying "You WISH!" to the gals :D  Had everyone ROTFL all night :D :D

To the gals? I think he was shouting it mostly to me! (getting back at me for one of my earlier posts :D)

Anyway, had a great time last night, nice to meet everyone! You guys ain't a bad lot yerself! :D

Nice one siamesekitty. The missus liked talking to you last night. Was really cool to meet you. Till the next time. :D:D

Nice one siamesekitty. The missus liked talking to you last night. Was really cool to meet you. Till the next time. :D  :o

Oh yes, I was going to ask you to say hi to her for me, she's really nice! I think I talked to her more than I did with you, actually.. (of course it was cool meeting you too Jockstar :D)

Edited by siamesekitty

I have an hour or so to get back to the airport, so a quick post about the night.

Sego is a girl :D and a lovely French one at that :D , Beauty is Beautiful, LC is lovely, siamkitty suits her name (also lovely) and was trying to chat me up all night :D (she's only human)... (I wonder what her come back will be :o Vixen was cute, lovely and funny - you made me laugh sweet heart!

The blokes were a great lot and Scampy was a bluthering mess (bless him).

The Moog? 12call? and a few others never came as they were ironing :D

good night!... Im off!

Edited by Tornado

All talk mate. Some people say one thing and mean another. <deleted>! Doesn't matter. Was nice to meet you mate. Till the next time! Maybe i'll pay you a visit in Phuket. Never been there. So who knows? Later!

Has anyone seen Blakey? :o

I'm still here. Must confess I also had an uncommonly severe hangover - must be all the silly drinks I felt obliged to consume. Stick to Kloster is my advice.

Mr Baht and Sold - did you make a note of all the memorable qoutes? The only one I remember is "I swallow" by Sego ....

did you make a note of all the memorable qoutes? The only one I remember is "I swallow" by Sego ....

he he... even if I did, I certaintly wouldn't print them here Blakey (or anywhere;) :D

Then again, there's the danger of getting the TV'rs mixed up - eg: thought you were Davethailand at first glance, since you're both about 8' tall :D

But really, Sego said that to you??? :o I haven't even had a morning coffee yet and the day's begun with a bang! :D

Good to see you Blake, was a good night out ya?

did you make a note of all the memorable qoutes? The only one I remember is "I swallow" by Sego ....

he he... even if I did, I certaintly wouldn't print them here Blakey (or anywhere;) :D

Then again, there's the danger of getting the TV'rs mixed up - eg: thought you were Davethailand at first glance, since you're both about 8' tall :D

But really, Sego said that to you??? :o I haven't even had a morning coffee yet and the day's begun with a bang! :D

Good to see you Blake, was a good night out ya?

B&S - you were there at the time! To be fair she was talking about the tequila shots in the dentist chair....