Whats Funniest Thing Your Wife Has Done Or Said ?

dmax

Present wife, Noi made me laugh yesterday.

"Me lub yoo long tam" which cracked us both up as I have just been diagnosed with terminal cancer and have a week to live.

<deleted>?! Dude, are you serious? If you are, I am so sorry to hear that. Please say that is a joke.

Hasn't been on since that post.....................

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I organize for a Thai girl to see me in Europe in 1990.

She going in the airplane with bags off papaya pok pok, sticky rice and tom sap, she didnt know that there was food availeble on board off a airplane.

When she arrived in Europe she did not had any winter clothes on (it was minus 6).

I give her money to buy winter clothes but she forgot or send to her mother, anyway we try to buy clothes but the only size availeble for her was at the childrens department at the airport.

Had a realy funny time :)

Pappaya Pok Pok, my mate's wife abandoned a wait for her new passport in Bangkok so she could get home to Ranong for Pappaya Pok Pok. Needless to say he was less than impressed.

18yrs living in England and I still chuckle every time my wife tells me to " change the shit on the bed"...!!!

Using the Sat Nav for the 1st time and the voice says "Keep proceeding". After about 30 minutes of this, my wife says. "Why she say ""Eat pussy"". :)
There's another! My GPS has a female voice, Lek always asks "Why you listen to your Mia Noi and not me for where to go?" For me and after 9 years of being jerked around by her navigational skills the answer is obvious!