Crackdown On Pattaya Beach Road Prostitutes

Rimmer

My impression has always been that the girls that hang down by the beach are infected with HIV or too addicted to drugs to be able to hold a job at any bar.

Maybe I'm wrong and its the sweet innocent ones who don't know how to get a job at a bar, but I've always rather thought that punters who take beach girls have a death wish anyway, and to what lengths should we go to protect them from themselves.

Kindof harsh I know, but they're obviously willing to engage in very risky behaviour and will come a cropper one way or another anyway

Nothing like a bit of experience to help your knowledge base

Yes there are a few infected girls on the beach

But there are just as many if not more working in the bars

If you think the bar fines are made to help you

or that a mamasam will stop a highly paid girl working because she is infected

Your dreaming my friend

To get a clean bill of health certificate cost 200 baht at many doctors

In fact a good side line is made by girls who go to drs to get certificates for their friends

I remember when wife needed a Dr, certificate when she went for her drivers licence

walked into his office

he looked at her, yep she was breathing

asked her to fill out a form and 100 baht

certificate followed

Next Please

There are many girls who live outside Pattaye who are called Free lancers

when they need a little extra cash, pop down to Pattaya and pick up a few extra baht and then back hone 1 - 2 days later

working a bar is a contract and you get paid 1 month later

If you go bare back in Thailand THIS IS A Death Wish

nothing to do with Beach Road

Edited by ozzieman05

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I noticed that some contributors described the human detritus ensconced on Beach Road as 'filth'. This word is in common use by the UK criminal element and is a slang word to indicate the forces of law and order. In my view most of the filth on Beach Road works out of a building on the corner of Soi 9.

Very simple solution. Set up a website and post the photos of the people arrested for various offenses. I am sure a great many farangs who normally scream about crime and sexual deviants in their homelands, only to come to Thailand in search of the girl or boy or combo special, might think twice. Better yet, set up some streaming CCTV cameras that focus on some of the worst areas. I bet some of the customers would be happy to know their friends and family were watching them, enjoying the culture as well.

Diabolical

Cruel.

But so much fun. :)

Very simple solution. Set up a website and post the photos of the people arrested for various offenses. I am sure a great many farangs who normally scream about crime and sexual deviants in their homelands, only to come to Thailand in search of the girl or boy or combo special, might think twice. Better yet, set up some streaming CCTV cameras that focus on some of the worst areas. I bet some of the customers would be happy to know their friends and family were watching them, enjoying the culture as well.

Diabolical

Cruel.

Since the dawn of time and before Jesus and Buddha women were selling it and men were buying it. Sometimes in temples sometimes on the street. No society or civilization was ever immune. Not one.

Good people will go to heaven and bad people will go to the other place. I guess we can assume from biblical stories that there will be whores in heaven.

Why would you judge a seller or buyer engaged in this the world’s oldest profession so harshly?

Why would you make fun of them and try and hold them up to ridicule?

Pattaya has a brothel on every corner. New York has a psychiatrists office on every corner. Which city is really crazy.

People who rail against the practice are the ones who force it underground and consign it to a criminal enterprise.

Did prohibition work? No. Does anybody really think someone is going to win the drug war. No.

Beach road ladies are sleazy not because of the punters but because of the holier than thou bigots give the authorities a rational for collecting bribes and harassing working women.

There have been a lot of preachers caught and held up to scrutiny because they did not practice what they preach.

I don’t go to church because I don’t trust anyone who tries to regulate someone else’s morals.

But I know deep down inside when I find a person who takes pleasure in denying it to others that eventually karma will out.

Diabolical

Cruel.

like Chicago Police Department?

http://www.chicagopolice.org/ps/list.aspx

Since it is very much a victimless crime it should be legalized and taxed. Since their income is on average (from friends numbers) 8-15 times the average for restaurant and 7/11 staff, they would considerably contribute to the state.

If there were no bar girls or prostitutes there would be no Pattaya as we know it today It would still be a sleepy little fishing town.

Sex for sale is the main industry in Pattaya and without it the economy in Pattaya would collapse.

What a bunch of hypocrites

That can't be true. I once heard the Thai tourism Minister report that she had visited Pattaya and had seen no evidence of prostitution! :)

My understanding is that it was a self serving bitch trying to get herself noticed - and elected. I think it was she who 'accidently' fell into the Chao Phraya in her posh frock just to get some column inches and pictures. Unfortunately one of her aides fell in also and drowned while trying to help her out.

Pattaya's finest (but NOT thinnest :D ) closed down Soi 6 for the few hours while she was here before she dashed back to the fleshpots of BKK to broadcast her view of reality aka pack of lies.

Why cannot these ladies congregate in the Beer Garden at the north end of Beach Road? I thought that that was the main idea of opening the establishment. I have not been there for some considerable time but on my few visits I thought it compared very favourably with the other bars.

Why cannot these ladies congregate in the Beer Garden at the north end of Beach Road? I thought that that was the main idea of opening the establishment. I have not been there for some considerable time but on my few visits I thought it compared very favourably with the other bars.

Just an assumption, but don't the freelancers at the beergarden have to buy a drink to be there? If the Beach Rd ladies can't afford to, obviously they can't hang about there.

Personally, I think it's a bit too dark. I can't even read the menu at the tables by the water.