Fulham

Jimjim

Saw the match with Fulham at Shaktar. Nice one to beat them overall but what the hel_l was Danny Murphy thinking? Deserved red card and one of the stupidest you will ever see, ever. What a disgrace. Really lost the plot in that moment, big time. Should be 3 match ban in the comp then for violent conduct? And who Fulham playing, Juventus? Good luck...

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I lived in fulham area for many years (north London ain't what it used to be :) ) so i have a big soft spot for them.

I'd rather talk about what a brilliant season they are having and disregard one players stupidity. They have had just as bad injury problems as most in the premiership, but with an infinately inferior squad than many. A great example of good old school management from RH, and great team spirit.

Obviously i hope they make a swift exit from the FA Cup but, that said, with their home form, coupled with RH's experience in europe, i think they will cause Juve a lot of problems.

Juve next yeah..

One of my Pals here on Samui went to Ukraine & text me earlier, he's over the moon..

Horror Journey though, i think he said they have to fly in to Kieve than drive for 12 or so hours or something along those lines !!!!!!!

Roy Hodgson has certainly transformed Fulhams fortunes.Its hard to believe that its just 2 seasons ago they escaped relegation from the Premiership only on the last day of the season.

Still in with a chance of the FA Cup and Europa Cup.....Juventus are no great shakes,at the moment so who knows.....

Nice to see a small club enjoying some success.

i've always liked fulham as they're a nice club and it's such an ace awayday. hodgson's done an outstanding job there. can't really see them progressing next round without both murphy and zamora but you never know.

i've always liked fulham as they're a nice club and it's such an ace awayday. hodgson's done an outstanding job there. can't really see them progressing next round without both murphy and zamora but you never know.

Even more impressive Stevie is they've done it all without Johnson, (arguably) their best striker, for most of the season :)

• 3 weeks later...
outstanding stuff, without murphy pulling the strings too. hope we avoid them in the draw today and their fans get another great away trip.

Well my Mate says as they missed out on Amsterdam ( with Juve beating Ajax ), they now want Hamburg.. :)

outstanding stuff, without murphy pulling the strings too. hope we avoid them in the draw today and their fans get another great away trip.

Well my Mate says as they missed out on Amsterdam ( with Juve beating Ajax ), they now want Hamburg.. :)

heh. if you can't have the canals you can always fall back on the reeperbahn.

Shame with the 1-2 defeat to Man City, though i would take that for a win against spurs on wednesday!

I'm sure it will be on one of the Thai sports channels....

Its a replay and there are 4 Premiership games that evening. I have Mutlichoice, they are not showing it. I looked at the True/UBC listings and almost lost the will to live as it seems so difficult just to find the program listings for Wednesday. I may pop into Pattaya tomorrow and see what bars are showing it. Its 3am though - so not that easy to find a bar open I guess. A good excuse to give my wife why I am going into Pattaya on my own anyway :)

I may pop into Pattaya tomorrow and see what bars are showing it. Its 3am though - so not that easy to find a bar open I guess. A good excuse to give my wife why I am going into Pattaya on my own anyway :)

Witherspoons or Wetherspoons (whatever it's called) on Soi Boukao always seem to be open at that time and having several tellies they usually show whatever is on.

I may pop into Pattaya tomorrow and see what bars are showing it. Its 3am though - so not that easy to find a bar open I guess. A good excuse to give my wife why I am going into Pattaya on my own anyway :)

Witherspoons or Wetherspoons (whatever it's called) on Soi Boukao always seem to be open at that time and having several tellies they usually show whatever is on.

Ok thanks. I will give it a go...

I may pop into Pattaya tomorrow and see what bars are showing it. Its 3am though - so not that easy to find a bar open I guess. A good excuse to give my wife why I am going into Pattaya on my own anyway :D

Ok thanks. I will give it a go...

Supersport6 on MultiChoice are now showing this - so it will be available in lots of bars I guess. I will settle down to watch it at home though - sadly the excuse to pop into Pattaya has now been eroded for sure :)

It's very simple to see the TV schedules on the Truesports site, use this link

http://www.truevisionstv.com/trueworld.aspx?t=1240132872484

To see the schedules, just scroll down the page, the schedules are at the bottom.

If you want to check on the channels for upcoming Premier League matches, click on the Premier League banner at the top of the page.

It's very simple to see the TV schedules on the Truesports site, use this link

http://www.truevisionstv.com/trueworld.aspx?t=1240132872484

To see the schedules, just scroll down the page, the schedules are at the bottom.

If you want to check on the channels for upcoming Premier League matches, click on the Premier League banner at the top of the page.

Cheers Delboy - I have bookmarked that - and indeed I even searched on 'FA cup' and it told me that it was on Truesport 1 - channel 101.

Now lets hope Fulham win :)

• 3 weeks later...
It seems another fine performance from Fulham. I was getting some very drunken sms from mates over in Deutchland for the match. I think they were having a good time :D

I wonder if we will see Mr. Bayern Munich, Hamberg, Wolfsburg (pick a team of the week) on here today with his German superiority complex.

How embarrassing, last year's Bundesligue Champs downed by lil old Fulham. :)

brilliant again.

on form this season zamora's making a massive case for a world cup squad place. had a better season than heskey, cole, agbonlahor etc.

Without a doubt & taking on form Strikers into Competitions & Strikers who really are on top of their Game, can't be a bad thing either can it ??

Absolutely superb Fulham..

Who we got left now in the Comp then ??

brilliant again.

on form this season zamora's making a massive case for a world cup squad place. had a better season than heskey, cole, agbonlahor etc.

Without a doubt & taking on form Strikers into Competitions & Strikers who really are on top of their Game, can't be a bad thing either can it ??

Absolutely superb Fulham..

Who we got left now in the Comp then ??

fulham - hamburg the one semi, liverpool - atletico madrid the other.

atleti went through on away goals last night against valencia and valencia were denied an absolute stonewall penalty towards the end. zigic, their serbian forward, had most of his shirt ripped off him and the ref didn't give it.

1270764468_extras_albumes_0.jpg

Neither of them pulling up any Tree's really in their domestic Leagues ??

Athletico 10th in La Liga, Hamburg about 6th or 7th in the Bundesliga, we could have an all English Final..

Where's the Final this Year Steve ??