Fulham

Jimjim

Shame there is not much input on this thread from actual Cottagers?

There moment of glory and not a Fulham fan to be seen,well congrats to Hodgson and his squad lets hope they go all the way,Mr Al Fayed will be very happy! at least one west London side got to a euro final.

Lets hope a repeat of 2002 and a happy Hodgson! :)

I've only ever met 2 in my life, 3 in fact thinking long & hard.... :D

Thats because many football fans who live in the borough of fulham and hammersmith chose to support Chelsea for some reason. :D

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another outstanding display from Fulham. Once again they dug deep when required and came from a goal down to win. Roy Hodgson Manager of the year? :D

He was manager of the year by a mile before cthis match and i don;t understand where any debate still lies. Unless that is people have;nt done their homework and don't know the extent of the injuries Fulham have had to their world class squad for almost the entire season. Yet i'm still hearing the baloney about Pullis, MM and the likes :)

Whoa there Cowboy..

With the Squad that he has available to him, Big Mick has done an absolutely incredible job keeping Wolves up this Season & not even really by the skin of their teeth..

They took 6 points off you lot, came to our place & done a great job on us, went to the Emirates & kept them at bay for 94 mins too..

Big respect for Big Mick..

Another outstanding display from Fulham. Once again they dug deep when required and came from a goal down to win. Roy Hodgson Manager of the year? :D

He was manager of the year by a mile before cthis match and i don;t understand where any debate still lies. Unless that is people have;nt done their homework and don't know the extent of the injuries Fulham have had to their world class squad for almost the entire season. Yet i'm still hearing the baloney about Pullis, MM and the likes :)

Whoa there Cowboy..

With the Squad that he has available to him, Big Mick has done an absolutely incredible job keeping Wolves up this Season & not even really by the skin of their teeth..

They took 6 points off you lot, came to our place & done a great job on us, went to the Emirates & kept them at bay for 94 mins too..

We could dedate this till the day is long but i doubt either of us want to. He's done an extremely good job this season with the squad available but there's nothing absolutely incredible about it. I'm not decrying his achievment this season but it is baloney to talk of him as manager of the season.

Whoa there Cowboy..

We could dedate this till the day is long but i doubt either of us want to. He's done an extremely good job this season with the squad available but there's nothing absolutely incredible about it. I'm not decrying his achievment this season but it is baloney to talk of him as manager of the season.

See the thing is here Carmine, i tell you & give you fully justifiable reasons why he could be up there as a contender for Manager of the Season but you just don't wnat to acknowldge them & because you don't see it personally, you just say it's baloney to even talk about it without actually giving a reason..

Nonsense..

& you're wrong, WE couldn't debate it all day because WE are not debating..:D

See the thing is here Carmine, i tell you & give you fully justifiable reasons why he could be up there as a contender for Manager of the Season but you just don't wnat to acknowldge them & because you don't see it personally, you just say it's baloney to even talk about it without actually giving a reason..

Nonsense..

& you're wrong, WE couldn't debate it all day because WE are not debating.. :)

There's seems to be a lot of debating going on or not, so why don't we all have a massdebate :D

Edited by alfieconn

Nonsense..

There's seems to be a lot of debating going on or not, so why don't we all have a massdebate :D

You W*nker Conn..:D

I've had a nigtmare week anyway, Carmine let's have a full on Row Mate please in Tesco's Car Park & make sure you wear your Y*ds Shirt ?? :D

Nonsense..

You W*nker Conn.. :D

I've had a nigtmare week anyway, Carmine let's have a full on Row Mate please in Tesco's Car Park & make sure you wear your Y*ds Shirt ?? :D

The one justifiable reason i have read is that he has very little available to him and has done a great job which we all agree. The only other reason i've read from you is the doubled us :D

No need for a massdebate and you know how i feel about the wearing of football shirts. :D

• 2 months later...

Hallo,

just got news that our former Hamburger SV coach, Martin Jol, will be the new Fulham coach and will replace Roy Hodgson, who will go to FC Liverpool.

Jol has been coach with Tottenham Hotspur before he came to Hamburg. So he knows the English Premier League.

Good luck to Martin.

Hallo,

just got news that our former Hamburger SV coach, Martin Jol, will be the new Fulham coach and will replace Roy Hodgson, who will go to FC Liverpool.

Jol has been coach with Tottenham Hotspur before he came to Hamburg. So he knows the English Premier League.

Good luck to Martin.

Yes good luck to Martin Jol he's a good manager and an excellent choice by Fulham with a hard act to follow Hodgson. Hope he does well. ;)

Hallo,

Good luck to Martin.

Yes good luck to Martin Jol he's a good manager and an excellent choice by Fulham with a hard act to follow Hodgson. Hope he does well. ;)

Looks like the big Dutchman is a fair bit away from signing. It would be great to get him back at Tottenham one day. Scandlous behaviour by Levy getting rid of him.

• 3 weeks later...

Hallo Fulham fans,

Fulham - Werder Bremen 5 : 1

congratulations to Fulham for their convincing victory in its pre-season friendly against German Werder Bremen.

Mark Hughes made a fine start to his tenure as Fulham manager, as his side produced a polished display to beat Bundesliga side Werder Bremen 5-1 in a friendly at Craven Cottage.

Fulham striker Bobby Zamora battles to hold off Torsten Frings

Claudio Pizarro put Werder ahead in the first half, but the match turned on its head after the break. Bobby Zamora took an early chance to impress Hughes by levelling the scores, Zoltan Gera helped himself to a 12-minute hat-trick and Eddie Johnson netted late on to secure a 5-1 win.