Where To Buy A Suzuki Drz400 In Bangkok

iBkk

If i could find a good supermotard alternative to the DRZ400 i would buy it, the D-Tracker 250 is too small for me, the Er6n too heavy for my everyday use ...

Wasn't KTM opening up shop somewhere, I think Phuket?  Did that happen yet?  

I've ridden the DRZ, but eventually got 690SMC (in the US).  Way better in pretty much every respect.  Hopefully with that KTM dealer opening up, it might be available to you now as well... 

If i could find a good supermotard alternative to the DRZ400 i would buy it, the D-Tracker 250 is too small for me, the Er6n too heavy for my everyday use ...

Wasn't KTM opening up shop somewhere, I think Phuket? Did that happen yet?

I've ridden the DRZ, but eventually got 690SMC (in the US). Way better in pretty much every respect. Hopefully with that KTM dealer opening up, it might be available to you now as well...

KTM said they are going to open a dealer in Bangkok but still no sign of it. Their Thai prices are quite ridiculous and clearly aimed at high rollers who want a "trophy bike". The SuperDuke 990R and the R8 are STUNNING bikes but not cheap!

• 1 year later...

The KTM dealer in on Phetchaburi, opposite the Wattana garage.

They have a big open area at the front so you test drive in that.

I think they had a bit of a hiccup when they opened with reg books - no idea if this is still an issue.