an interesting idea.... worthy of further exploration.... :)

but so many forex traders are so.... :D

self-centered,

self-interested and

self-important.... LOL :cheesy:

and these peculiar traits in combination with others are exactly the same ones that propel a handful to be successful.... :D

and the ones who are successful and self-reliant, are usually too busy and too engrossed and too exhaused.... to socialize.... :D

anyway, it would be fun to get the forex traders and brokers and the wannabe.... together in one room.... :D

with the forex trading software designers and promoters acting as sponsors.... :D:D

pls do let me know about the place and time.... :D

In broad terms there two groups of Forex folks, the serious ones and the ones that wish they knew what they were doing, for the avoidance of doubt, I'm in the latter camp, lest someone should wish to point this out later! The serious ones are pretty confident and know what they're doing don't really need to compare strategies so likely wouldn't get involved, the group I'm a part of however will likely jump at any opportunity to learn and to get ideas, tips and pointers thus the blind leading the blind springs to mind - which group are you looking to form?