Does Somebody Know Thipurai City Hotel?

Bronzom

Hi !

Im planing to visit Hua Hin in august, and Im interested in Thipurai City hotel.Can somebudy give me some personal advice, about, the room, braekfast, pool, service etc. :o

Edited by penzman

Hi.

I stopped in the Thpurai hotel earlier this year and also staying there in July. The rooms are fairly small but tidy and well looked after. The breakfast is the usual bacon sausage etc, Rice and another Thai dish along with cereal and the odd pieces of fruit. The pool is small as you can expect and has about 15 beds around it. There are about 9 of these that get the sun and you have to be there fairly early to get them. All in all its a nice hotel and not expensive as well as being right in the centre of town. Hope you enjoy your stay if you go.

Westie

Hi Westie.

Do you know if I will have problem to get place in the pool in august? Maybe not because its low season. What time I have to be at the pool to get place?

I really like the hotel, and so pitty if I cant use the pool. What do you think?

Or maybe its not a big problem...

Edited by Bronzom

• 4 weeks later...
Hi.

I wouldnt be over concerned about getting a sun bed when going around August. I certainly wouldnt let it put me off the hotel anyway.

Regards

Westie

We have just returned from Huahin , we stayed as always at Thipurai city hotel,good service, great staff very helpful, we were even guests at their staff party, we are going back to stay there in a couple of weeks while our house is built, nignoy

• 2 weeks later...

I would certainly recommend Thipurai City Hotel. Its new the staff are very friendly and the location is perfect if you don't want to take cabs everywhere.

Book early as Hua Hin is taking all the tourists that would have gone to Phuket.

Hi.

I wouldnt be over concerned about getting a sun bed when going around August. I certainly wouldnt let it put me off the hotel anyway.

Regards

Westie

We have just returned from Huahin , we stayed as always at Thipurai city hotel,good service, great staff very helpful, we were even guests at their staff party, we are going back to stay there in a couple of weeks while our house is built, nignoy

Edited by Deadcert

I would certainly recommend Thipurai City Hotel. Its new the staff are very friendly and the location is perfect  if you don't want to take cabs everywhere.

Book early as Hua Hin is taking all the tourists that would have gone to Phuket.

Hi.

Regards

Westie

why take taxi.s every where, my wife and I are both disabled, we walk everywhere as far out as the palace and happyvalley, :o nignoy

If its any help, I stayed at the Thipurai Guest house a couple of years ago and was very impressed. Great service, clean rooms, private and a couple of minutes to the beach. If this was any indication of what the city hotel is like I would not hesitate. At a guest house level I think it would be hard to beat. Ten points to Thipurai.

How is the noise situation there? Are the rooms more or less soundproof?

Not sure if you are asking me or not but the Thipurai guesthouse was very quiet. I didnt here any other guests at all and we stayed there for a week. It is down an " alley " ( probably wrong word ) with several other guest houses. Thipurai has a small resturant there as well and the girls that worked there were just the best. Really friendly and helpfull. Some rooms face the alley and look down on it but the room we had looked out over open space and trees toward the beach, although we couldnt see the beach or the sea. Most of the other guesthouses have resturants and the food that I tried was good from all of them. At the end of the alley is a walkway to the beach through mango trees but there was a new hotel being built on the beach front while I was there.

The staff were just so helpful and easy to deal with that I cant give them enough credit. For me, Bangkok was a nightmare and it was so good to get out of the place that I felt as though Hua Hin was the gem of Thailand. Maybe Hua Hin has changed since the wave but I would be there tomorrow if I had the chance and I would stay at the same place.

All the best.

Just spent four nights there this week. 1200 Baht includes breakfast. My impressions are:

Location location location!

Breakfast good

Staff great

Rooms a bit small but clean and quiet.

Best sleep I've had since in Thailand with none of the "gub cow" coming down our soi in Bangkok at 6am! :o

The only negative things were that it was difficult to find as someone else said it's up a small soi and our driver had to move some motorbikes to get in!

...plus someone on the beach said you can get a nice bungalow on the beach for the same price. Probably, but too lazy to find out! :D

Cheers BaanOz