Wood Craft

huahin

Would anyone living in Nakhon Sawan know if there are any wood working furniture factories there. We have to furnish our house and my wife wants a four poster bed and I want a display cabinet that will fit a certain sized wall in the living room. Yes there are plenty of shops that sell furniture but some times one would like something unusual or size. Would appreciate the info. :)

If you want to come north to Route 11 via Nong Bua, I can direct you to a place. We had a thread about it earllier if you want to search. Basically get yourself over to Route 11 North. At Khao Sai (the intersection of Route 11 and Route 113), hang a left towards Taphan Hin. A few clicks down the road (just on the far side of Thap Khlo iirc), you will find a hand-made furniture store on the north side of the road. You can't miss it. Total trip time from Nakhon Sawan is probably about 90 minutes. Looking on my map, it looks like about 120-130km. We have bought several pieces from them, including our bedroom set. Not inexpensive, but nice looking and good quality. Jeez, I should apply for a commission. :) There is also a large street market right at the 11/113 intersection at Khao Sai. Everything you might want to eat and then some.