Reflective Window Film

tangoll

In a brand new condo by Noble Development called Noble Remix, the developer used clear glass on a sliding window 1.5 x 1.5 meter right next to the bathtub/shower, so that if one is standing up taking a shower, your body is totally available for view from the outside. Who knows why the developer didn't use frosted glass for this window?

Where in Bangkok can I find the reflective film which can be applied to the window pane so that the window is darkened or reflects viewing from the outside, like the darkened windows of some automobiles? I guess I could go find some car repair shop that might do this, but is there some DIY place which might also have this film, such as Homepro? And how does one asks for this film in Thai language?

Thanks.

reflective film which can be applied to the window pane = 'flim' in spoken Thai

I have always used the pronounciation, fim.

The Thai spelling is, ฟิล์ม, being a loan word, note the gaa ran above the lor ling.

The transparent films are difficult to fix without getting visible bubbles etc. and can still leave you visible when it's dark outside and you have a light in the bathroom.

HomePro have stick on 'frosting' in various patterns (including fish for the bathroom) far more forgiving in the installation phase, buy it by the metre off the roll, worth a look :)

Thanks for replies. I did ask the engineering staff for this film, which they do not have, and what they did was to get some of the thick brown wrapping paper and taped that to the window. Well, it's a temporary solution until I can figure out what else to do.